Page 1 of 1
Monstrosity!
Posted: 25 Oct 2011, 05:32
by Devy
I can guess at where this will go, but which is your favourite album? The poll will be oper for a week, with the winner going on to have a "best song from that album" poll.
I'm only doing studio albums. If your favourite release is a demo, live album, compilation or a split then hush your hole.
321 go
Re: Monstrosity!
Posted: 25 Oct 2011, 05:34
by agony bagony
:oper:
Re: Monstrosity!
Posted: 25 Oct 2011, 05:38
by rhino
in dark purity
Re: Monstrosity!
Posted: 25 Oct 2011, 05:42
by Devy
[quote name="herr vagina <!-- s]:oper:[/quote]

Re: Monstrosity!
Posted: 25 Oct 2011, 05:47
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
Don't care
Re: Monstrosity!
Posted: 25 Oct 2011, 05:49
by rhino
[youtube]XT8OZ-MA00w[/youtube]
\m////////////////////////
Re: Monstrosity!
Posted: 25 Oct 2011, 06:09
by droidspawn
[quote name="Nick"]Don't care[/quote]
Re: Monstrosity!
Posted: 25 Oct 2011, 06:13
by Devy
Well that's very disappointing
Re: Monstrosity!
Posted: 25 Oct 2011, 06:45
by Hugo.
In dark purity, but spiritual apocalypse has some killer jams.
[youtube]NyxHWiIJX6c[/youtube]
One of the best 'strosity jams IMO.
Path to incineration

Re: Monstrosity!
Posted: 25 Oct 2011, 06:57
by Abzu
It took me some time to decide between Imperial Doom and Millennium, but I chose Millie.
Re: Monstrosity!
Posted: 25 Oct 2011, 07:53
by SCUNT
[quote name=";,,;"]It took me some time to decide between Imperial Doom and Millennium, but I chose Millie.[/quote]
Monstrosity

:::::::::::::
Re: Monstrosity!
Posted: 25 Oct 2011, 12:11
by Haunty
In Dark Purity

Re: Monstrosity!
Posted: 25 Oct 2011, 16:43
by deckard
spiritual apocalypse
