Page 1 of 1

The newest Vader

Posted: 26 Oct 2011, 15:01
by Haunty
Why wasn't I informed about how much this album jammy jams? Did I miss something?



[youtube]AUSF9gL66I8[/youtube]

Re: The newest Vader

Posted: 26 Oct 2011, 15:04
by Mesarthim
oh I didn't know it was out yet. I remember hearing a sample a while ago and going :xx:::::::::

Re: The newest Vader

Posted: 26 Oct 2011, 18:06
by Abzu
It's nice to be interested in new Vader again. I dig this song. :bang:

Re: The newest Vader

Posted: 26 Oct 2011, 18:14
by Hugo.
Yeah i was jamming this the other day. It kicks necropolis's's's's ass.

Re: The newest Vader

Posted: 26 Oct 2011, 20:12
by Lavabug
Last 2 albums or so were pretty meh, but this tune sounds like classic vader. :greenie:

Re: The newest Vader

Posted: 26 Oct 2011, 21:24
by M.Bison
[quote name="Lavabug"]Last 2 albums or so were pretty meh, but this tune sounds like classic vader. :greenie:[/quote]

Re: The newest Vader

Posted: 26 Oct 2011, 21:51
by Haunty
yeah, this one is substantially :xx:

Re: The newest Vader

Posted: 26 Oct 2011, 22:59
by Anjel
Vader. :xx: :xx: :xx:

Re: The newest Vader

Posted: 27 Oct 2011, 00:43
by Hugo.
[quote name="M.Bison"]
[quote name="Lavabug"]Last 2 albums or so were pretty meh, but this tune sounds like classic vader. :greenie:[/quote][/quote]

The entire thing is on YouTube.

Re: The newest Vader

Posted: 27 Oct 2011, 18:11
by Uni777
It is still a good band. But for me the best things they did were Profundis and BTTB.

Re: The newest Vader

Posted: 27 Oct 2011, 18:36
by Abzu
:bang:

Re: The newest Vader

Posted: 27 Oct 2011, 22:33
by Lavabug
[quote name="Uni"]It is still a good band. But for me the best things they did were Profundis and BTTB.[/quote]

I agree but I would add Litany and the Blood EP to that list. Revelations had quality stuff too, but after that I didn't like much of what they did.



They are basically the ACDC of death metal.

Re: The newest Vader

Posted: 28 Oct 2011, 01:55
by Mesarthim
six feet under would like a word.

Re: The newest Vader

Posted: 28 Oct 2011, 02:41
by Lavabug
SFU can STFU.

Re: The newest Vader

Posted: 28 Oct 2011, 03:40
by Hugo.
[quote name="Uni"]It is still a good band. But for me the best things they did were Profundis and BTTB.[/quote]



Silent Empire is quite simply one of the best metal tunes of all time. And a fucking sexual experience to see live.

Re: The newest Vader

Posted: 28 Oct 2011, 04:24
by baron von blondle
Image

Re: The newest Vader

Posted: 28 Oct 2011, 04:58
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
[quote name="Skinoperable"]vader churn out the quality jams[/quote]

Re: The newest Vader

Posted: 28 Oct 2011, 08:37
by Abzu
[quote name="baron von blondle"]Image[/quote]

Now that's just awesome.

Re: The newest Vader

Posted: 28 Oct 2011, 21:31
by Hugo.
:santa: