I am awesome f u (I'm fuckin' all the time)
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
I am awesome f u (I'm fuckin' all the time)
[youtube]LvTSnIkZ7cU[/youtube]
Name is mc Hey ladies, please gather 'round my balls
One at a time, get in line, this is a cattle call
I will inspect via sex if you've got what it takes
Time to disrobe all your clothes and give my tube a taste
I hit the bush and the tush, she's screaming 9-11
I make her gush in the puss, she's leaking like a levy
I got her legs in the air like they're TV antennae
I'll fill her box with my cock and make her cable ready
Fail to foresee that mc was such an awesome fucker
All the ladies beggin' please I say, "Hey, take a number!"
Let my dick rest, it is raw, now is the time for slumber
When I awake I will take control and bring the thunder
I'm like a boy in the barn I'll fuck you by the horses
I'm like the hard-on bearer on the side who makes girls get divorces
I'm like the coach that you poke while you're at tennis practice
I like my balls in your throat, this is a dirty racket
I like to fuck in my trunks, yes I prefer jacuzzi
I hear her wail, feel her nails then I impale her cootie
We make a mess for the guest and fuck up the filter
I guess I get her head wet, but that's how Jesus built her!
Fail to foresee that mc was such an awesome fucker
All the ladies beggin' please I say, "Hey, take a number!"
Let my dick rest, it is raw, now is the time for slumber
When I awake I will take control and bring the thunder
I am awesome f u (I'm fuckin' all the time)
I am awesome f u (I'm fuckin' all the time)
I am awesome f u (I'm fuckin' all the time)
I am awesome f u (Oh yeah)
Fail to foresee that mc was such an awesome fucker
All the ladies beggin' please I say, "Hey, take a number!"
Let my dick rest, it is raw, now is the time for slumber
When I awake I will take control and bring the thunder
Fail to foresee that mc was such an awesome fucker
All the ladies beggin' please I say, "Hey, take a number!"
Let my dick rest, it is raw, now is the time for slumber
When I awake I will take control and bring the thunder
Name is mc Hey ladies, please gather 'round my balls
One at a time, get in line, this is a cattle call
I will inspect via sex if you've got what it takes
Time to disrobe all your clothes and give my tube a taste
I hit the bush and the tush, she's screaming 9-11
I make her gush in the puss, she's leaking like a levy
I got her legs in the air like they're TV antennae
I'll fill her box with my cock and make her cable ready
Fail to foresee that mc was such an awesome fucker
All the ladies beggin' please I say, "Hey, take a number!"
Let my dick rest, it is raw, now is the time for slumber
When I awake I will take control and bring the thunder
I'm like a boy in the barn I'll fuck you by the horses
I'm like the hard-on bearer on the side who makes girls get divorces
I'm like the coach that you poke while you're at tennis practice
I like my balls in your throat, this is a dirty racket
I like to fuck in my trunks, yes I prefer jacuzzi
I hear her wail, feel her nails then I impale her cootie
We make a mess for the guest and fuck up the filter
I guess I get her head wet, but that's how Jesus built her!
Fail to foresee that mc was such an awesome fucker
All the ladies beggin' please I say, "Hey, take a number!"
Let my dick rest, it is raw, now is the time for slumber
When I awake I will take control and bring the thunder
I am awesome f u (I'm fuckin' all the time)
I am awesome f u (I'm fuckin' all the time)
I am awesome f u (I'm fuckin' all the time)
I am awesome f u (Oh yeah)
Fail to foresee that mc was such an awesome fucker
All the ladies beggin' please I say, "Hey, take a number!"
Let my dick rest, it is raw, now is the time for slumber
When I awake I will take control and bring the thunder
Fail to foresee that mc was such an awesome fucker
All the ladies beggin' please I say, "Hey, take a number!"
Let my dick rest, it is raw, now is the time for slumber
When I awake I will take control and bring the thunder
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: I am awesome f u (I'm fuckin' all the time)
[youtube]fNFNVcSagoM[/youtube]
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: I am awesome f u (I'm fuckin' all the time)
MC Chris 
Fett's Vette is the coolest song ever written.
Fett's Vette is the coolest song ever written.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: I am awesome f u (I'm fuckin' all the time)
it's a good one but he's got some other good star wars ones as well
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: I am awesome f u (I'm fuckin' all the time)
[youtube]U17gomn1j3M[/youtube]

- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: I am awesome f u (I'm fuckin' all the time)
[youtube]JSogxC_JW28[/youtube]
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: I am awesome f u (I'm fuckin' all the time)
[youtube]1EQogaCI32c[/youtube] 
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: I am awesome f u (I'm fuckin' all the time)
This fucking thread 
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: I am awesome f u (I'm fuckin' all the time)
[youtube]fL_Jz9P6S1s[/youtube] 
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: I am awesome f u (I'm fuckin' all the time)
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: I am awesome f u (I'm fuckin' all the time)
He's a funny nerdy rapper dude. He's done a lot of work with Adult Swim related shizzle, too.
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: I am awesome f u (I'm fuckin' all the time)
I've liked him for years but haven't listened to any of his stuff from the past couple of years, hence this thread.
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: I am awesome f u (I'm fuckin' all the time)
and yeah, he's for real. I've seen him live a couple of times.
one time I went to go see him only like 12 people showed up to see him so he took everyone to subway after the show and we got a couple of those 6 foot party subs.
one time I went to go see him only like 12 people showed up to see him so he took everyone to subway after the show and we got a couple of those 6 foot party subs.
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: I am awesome f u (I'm fuckin' all the time)
[quote name="lǝp + uɯH + lɹʇƆ"]and yeah, he's for real. I've seen him live a couple of times.
one time I went to go see him only like 12 people showed up to see him so he took everyone to subway after the show and we got a couple of those 6 foot party subs.
[/quote]
fucking
one time I went to go see him only like 12 people showed up to see him so he took everyone to subway after the show and we got a couple of those 6 foot party subs.
fucking
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.