I am awesome f u (I'm fuckin' all the time)

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

I am awesome f u (I'm fuckin' all the time)

Post by Mesarthim »

[youtube]LvTSnIkZ7cU[/youtube]



Name is mc Hey ladies, please gather 'round my balls

One at a time, get in line, this is a cattle call

I will inspect via sex if you've got what it takes

Time to disrobe all your clothes and give my tube a taste

I hit the bush and the tush, she's screaming 9-11

I make her gush in the puss, she's leaking like a levy

I got her legs in the air like they're TV antennae

I'll fill her box with my cock and make her cable ready



Fail to foresee that mc was such an awesome fucker

All the ladies beggin' please I say, "Hey, take a number!"

Let my dick rest, it is raw, now is the time for slumber

When I awake I will take control and bring the thunder



I'm like a boy in the barn I'll fuck you by the horses

I'm like the hard-on bearer on the side who makes girls get divorces

I'm like the coach that you poke while you're at tennis practice

I like my balls in your throat, this is a dirty racket

I like to fuck in my trunks, yes I prefer jacuzzi

I hear her wail, feel her nails then I impale her cootie

We make a mess for the guest and fuck up the filter

I guess I get her head wet, but that's how Jesus built her!



Fail to foresee that mc was such an awesome fucker

All the ladies beggin' please I say, "Hey, take a number!"

Let my dick rest, it is raw, now is the time for slumber

When I awake I will take control and bring the thunder



I am awesome f u (I'm fuckin' all the time)

I am awesome f u (I'm fuckin' all the time)

I am awesome f u (I'm fuckin' all the time)

I am awesome f u (Oh yeah)



Fail to foresee that mc was such an awesome fucker

All the ladies beggin' please I say, "Hey, take a number!"

Let my dick rest, it is raw, now is the time for slumber

When I awake I will take control and bring the thunder

Fail to foresee that mc was such an awesome fucker

All the ladies beggin' please I say, "Hey, take a number!"

Let my dick rest, it is raw, now is the time for slumber

When I awake I will take control and bring the thunder
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: I am awesome f u (I'm fuckin' all the time)

Post by droidspawn »

[youtube]fNFNVcSagoM[/youtube]
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: I am awesome f u (I'm fuckin' all the time)

Post by Abzu »

MC Chris :xx:



Fett's Vette is the coolest song ever written.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: I am awesome f u (I'm fuckin' all the time)

Post by Mesarthim »

it's a good one but he's got some other good star wars ones as well
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: I am awesome f u (I'm fuckin' all the time)

Post by Mesarthim »

[youtube]U17gomn1j3M[/youtube]



:thingy:
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: I am awesome f u (I'm fuckin' all the time)

Post by Mesarthim »

[youtube]JSogxC_JW28[/youtube]
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: I am awesome f u (I'm fuckin' all the time)

Post by Mesarthim »

[youtube]1EQogaCI32c[/youtube] :greenie:
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: I am awesome f u (I'm fuckin' all the time)

Post by Abzu »

This fucking thread :xx:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: I am awesome f u (I'm fuckin' all the time)

Post by Mesarthim »

[youtube]fL_Jz9P6S1s[/youtube] :lummo:
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: I am awesome f u (I'm fuckin' all the time)

Post by rhino »

:redneck: is this dude for real
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: I am awesome f u (I'm fuckin' all the time)

Post by Abzu »

:idea:



He's a funny nerdy rapper dude. He's done a lot of work with Adult Swim related shizzle, too.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: I am awesome f u (I'm fuckin' all the time)

Post by Mesarthim »

I've liked him for years but haven't listened to any of his stuff from the past couple of years, hence this thread.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: I am awesome f u (I'm fuckin' all the time)

Post by Mesarthim »

and yeah, he's for real. I've seen him live a couple of times.



one time I went to go see him only like 12 people showed up to see him so he took everyone to subway after the show and we got a couple of those 6 foot party subs. :thingy:
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: I am awesome f u (I'm fuckin' all the time)

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="lǝp + uɯH + lɹʇƆ"]and yeah, he's for real. I've seen him live a couple of times.



one time I went to go see him only like 12 people showed up to see him so he took everyone to subway after the show and we got a couple of those 6 foot party subs. :thingy:[/quote]

fucking :xx:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
Post Reply