Page 1 of 1

I am awesome f u (I'm fuckin' all the time)

Posted: 28 Oct 2011, 10:13
by Mesarthim
[youtube]LvTSnIkZ7cU[/youtube]



Name is mc Hey ladies, please gather 'round my balls

One at a time, get in line, this is a cattle call

I will inspect via sex if you've got what it takes

Time to disrobe all your clothes and give my tube a taste

I hit the bush and the tush, she's screaming 9-11

I make her gush in the puss, she's leaking like a levy

I got her legs in the air like they're TV antennae

I'll fill her box with my cock and make her cable ready



Fail to foresee that mc was such an awesome fucker

All the ladies beggin' please I say, "Hey, take a number!"

Let my dick rest, it is raw, now is the time for slumber

When I awake I will take control and bring the thunder



I'm like a boy in the barn I'll fuck you by the horses

I'm like the hard-on bearer on the side who makes girls get divorces

I'm like the coach that you poke while you're at tennis practice

I like my balls in your throat, this is a dirty racket

I like to fuck in my trunks, yes I prefer jacuzzi

I hear her wail, feel her nails then I impale her cootie

We make a mess for the guest and fuck up the filter

I guess I get her head wet, but that's how Jesus built her!



Fail to foresee that mc was such an awesome fucker

All the ladies beggin' please I say, "Hey, take a number!"

Let my dick rest, it is raw, now is the time for slumber

When I awake I will take control and bring the thunder



I am awesome f u (I'm fuckin' all the time)

I am awesome f u (I'm fuckin' all the time)

I am awesome f u (I'm fuckin' all the time)

I am awesome f u (Oh yeah)



Fail to foresee that mc was such an awesome fucker

All the ladies beggin' please I say, "Hey, take a number!"

Let my dick rest, it is raw, now is the time for slumber

When I awake I will take control and bring the thunder

Fail to foresee that mc was such an awesome fucker

All the ladies beggin' please I say, "Hey, take a number!"

Let my dick rest, it is raw, now is the time for slumber

When I awake I will take control and bring the thunder

Re: I am awesome f u (I'm fuckin' all the time)

Posted: 28 Oct 2011, 10:25
by droidspawn
[youtube]fNFNVcSagoM[/youtube]

Re: I am awesome f u (I'm fuckin' all the time)

Posted: 28 Oct 2011, 10:38
by Abzu
MC Chris :xx:



Fett's Vette is the coolest song ever written.

Re: I am awesome f u (I'm fuckin' all the time)

Posted: 28 Oct 2011, 10:43
by Mesarthim
it's a good one but he's got some other good star wars ones as well

Re: I am awesome f u (I'm fuckin' all the time)

Posted: 28 Oct 2011, 10:53
by Mesarthim
[youtube]U17gomn1j3M[/youtube]



:thingy:

Re: I am awesome f u (I'm fuckin' all the time)

Posted: 28 Oct 2011, 10:55
by Mesarthim
[youtube]JSogxC_JW28[/youtube]

Re: I am awesome f u (I'm fuckin' all the time)

Posted: 28 Oct 2011, 10:57
by Mesarthim
[youtube]1EQogaCI32c[/youtube] :greenie:

Re: I am awesome f u (I'm fuckin' all the time)

Posted: 28 Oct 2011, 18:47
by Abzu
This fucking thread :xx:

Re: I am awesome f u (I'm fuckin' all the time)

Posted: 28 Oct 2011, 18:53
by Mesarthim
[youtube]fL_Jz9P6S1s[/youtube] :lummo:

Re: I am awesome f u (I'm fuckin' all the time)

Posted: 28 Oct 2011, 20:22
by rhino
:redneck: is this dude for real

Re: I am awesome f u (I'm fuckin' all the time)

Posted: 29 Oct 2011, 00:24
by Abzu
:idea:



He's a funny nerdy rapper dude. He's done a lot of work with Adult Swim related shizzle, too.

Re: I am awesome f u (I'm fuckin' all the time)

Posted: 29 Oct 2011, 11:06
by Mesarthim
I've liked him for years but haven't listened to any of his stuff from the past couple of years, hence this thread.

Re: I am awesome f u (I'm fuckin' all the time)

Posted: 29 Oct 2011, 11:07
by Mesarthim
and yeah, he's for real. I've seen him live a couple of times.



one time I went to go see him only like 12 people showed up to see him so he took everyone to subway after the show and we got a couple of those 6 foot party subs. :thingy:

Re: I am awesome f u (I'm fuckin' all the time)

Posted: 29 Oct 2011, 11:10
by Abzu
[quote name="lǝp + uɯH + lɹʇƆ"]and yeah, he's for real. I've seen him live a couple of times.



one time I went to go see him only like 12 people showed up to see him so he took everyone to subway after the show and we got a couple of those 6 foot party subs. :thingy:[/quote]

fucking :xx: