Page 1 of 1

King Diamond / The Puppet Master

Posted: 01 Nov 2011, 21:57
by Mr. P
I'm listening to this album probably first time since it release in 2003 (I think) and I remember how I hated everything in it back then. Now it sounds pretty good album to me. How about you folks?



And yeah yeah, everybody likes Abigail. We all know that already.

Re: King Diamond / The Puppet Master

Posted: 01 Nov 2011, 22:00
by jawn galliano
i went the opposite way, i enjoyed it back then but i can't really listen to it (or much of KD's solo stuff for that matter) anymore. i couldn't tell you what specifically caused me to change my mind on it, i guess i just found it boring after a while or something.

Re: King Diamond / The Puppet Master

Posted: 02 Nov 2011, 00:01
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
i liked puppet master right from the start and still listen to all of his solo stuff pretty damn often :santa:.

Re: King Diamond / The Puppet Master

Posted: 02 Nov 2011, 02:31
by jawn galliano
i mostly just stick to the first couple MF albums now to get my king fix. were the later ones from them any good? i never did check 'em out, but from what i remember the main lineup was mostly intact on their 90's releases.

Re: King Diamond / The Puppet Master

Posted: 02 Nov 2011, 02:46
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
I mostly jam dead again and 9 :santa:

Re: King Diamond / The Puppet Master

Posted: 02 Nov 2011, 03:43
by rhino
one of the first albums i ever downloaded, thanks to necro :santa:





[youtube]aDqd3fiCzZc[/youtube]





:idea:

Re: King Diamond / The Puppet Master

Posted: 02 Nov 2011, 03:47
by droidspawn
all hail the king!



[youtube]gSX4U5-Af0M[/youtube]



:grimsanta:

Re: King Diamond / The Puppet Master

Posted: 02 Nov 2011, 06:34
by mudbuttthegreat
Them is my favorite of the King's solo stuff. The riffage on that album rocks :thingy:

Re: King Diamond / The Puppet Master

Posted: 02 Nov 2011, 06:44
by Mesarthim
I wounder if KD will ever tour again, he was so awesome when I saw him years ago with Nile.

Re: King Diamond / The Puppet Master

Posted: 02 Nov 2011, 07:27
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
I haven't heard anything since like july about his recovery

Re: King Diamond / The Puppet Master

Posted: 02 Nov 2011, 07:36
by Mesarthim
I know he's been working on a dvd project for a few years now.

Re: King Diamond / The Puppet Master

Posted: 02 Nov 2011, 07:42
by SCUNT
BELIEVE IN THE KING