Page 1 of 1

hey ninny (or someone else that may like this song)

Posted: 11 Jul 2009, 20:28
by rhino
[youtube]J2qSp1oLjSg[/youtube]



good tune :idea:

Re: hey ninny (or someone else that may like this song)

Posted: 12 Jul 2009, 20:19
by Ninny
Very gay Ryan, I like it

Re: hey ninny (or someone else that may like this song)

Posted: 12 Jul 2009, 20:21
by rhino
:redneck:



i thought it had one of those gay the smiths 80s vibe to it :tvrkey:

Re: hey ninny (or someone else that may like this song)

Posted: 12 Jul 2009, 20:25
by zim
[quote name="Ninny"]Very gay Ryan, I like it[/quote]



to sig or not to sig..

Re: hey ninny (or someone else that may like this song)

Posted: 12 Jul 2009, 20:26
by rhino
[quote name="zim"]
[quote name="Ninny"]Very gay Ryan, I like it[/quote]



to sig or not to sig..[/quote]





you should have this question with every single one of ninnys posts

Re: hey ninny (or someone else that may like this song)

Posted: 12 Jul 2009, 20:27
by Ninny
Do it :rocker:

Re: hey ninny (or someone else that may like this song)

Posted: 12 Jul 2009, 20:37
by Ninny
[quote name="rhino"]:redneck:



i thought it had one of those gay the smiths 80s vibe to it :tvrkey:[/quote]

The gayness was strong for the english in this period. These Echo and the Bunnymen will be looked into closer, it is time.

Re: hey ninny (or someone else that may like this song)

Posted: 12 Jul 2009, 20:54
by Sarcofago
:xx:

Re: hey ninny (or someone else that may like this song)

Posted: 13 Jul 2009, 00:41
by shadowalk
I like this song.

Re: hey ninny (or someone else that may like this song)

Posted: 17 Jun 2011, 06:48
by rhino
:idea:

Re: hey ninny (or someone else that may like this song)

Posted: 17 Jun 2011, 07:04
by droidspawn
[quote name="shadowalk"]I like this song.[/quote]