Page 1 of 1

Hey lummy

Posted: 04 Nov 2011, 04:56
by Ninny
[youtube]LZPpsZt1hrw[/youtube]

Re: Hey lummy

Posted: 04 Nov 2011, 05:09
by rhino
:xx:

Re: Hey lummy

Posted: 04 Nov 2011, 05:43
by Mesarthim
funny, i'm wearing my tour shirt from when I saw them a couple of months ago.

Re: Hey lummy

Posted: 04 Nov 2011, 05:55
by Ninny
I got a shirt too :xx:

Re: Hey lummy

Posted: 04 Nov 2011, 06:16
by rhino
you see them live nindog?

Re: Hey lummy

Posted: 05 Nov 2011, 00:25
by Ninny
Yes I did :xx: Quite a unique experience it was :ba:

Re: Hey lummy

Posted: 05 Nov 2011, 02:37
by Mesarthim
:idea:

Re: Hey lummy

Posted: 05 Nov 2011, 05:03
by rhino
in the new decibel there is a wittr article, and dude says he doesnt really see the band making any more music /w\

Re: Hey lummy

Posted: 05 Nov 2011, 16:51
by Ninny
:shakefist: