nasum
- agony bagony
- Postwhore
- Posts: 77363
- Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- Devy
- Metal God
- Posts: 8634
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04
Re: nasum
I ain't never heard.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: nasum
[quote name="IRONMAN"]For your information, sir, I never liked Nasum. And when I say never, I mean when I was like, 19 when I really started getting into death metal and grindcore, and came across them, I disliked them.[/quote]
Because you only ever liked two bands.
Because you only ever liked two bands.

- mudbuttthegreat
- Member
- Posts: 344
- Joined: 17 Jun 2011, 10:02
Re: nasum
[quote name="IRONMAN"]For your information, sir, I never liked Nasum. And when I say never, I mean when I was like, 19 when I really started getting into death metal and grindcore, and came across them, I disliked them.[/quote]
Because you only ever liked two bands.[/quote]
[quote name="HbW"]nobody cockmesses with fuckruling[/quote]
- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota