nasum

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
agony bagony
Postwhore
Posts: 77363
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

nasum

Post by agony bagony »

ein vote
Skinfection wrote: ↑
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
User avatar
Uni777
Ancient One
Posts: 1433
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 02:23
Location: Sumerland

Re: nasum

Post by Uni777 »

Win.



The reason they decided to quit in 2005 is sad.
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: nasum

Post by Hugo. »

The band I saw on Friday night had one of their albums produced by miesko.
Image
User avatar
Anjel
Ancient One
Posts: 1269
Joined: 11 May 2010, 00:30

Re: nasum

Post by Anjel »

Fucking win. :xx:



I hope they play a goodbyeshow in Sweden, I want to see them.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: nasum

Post by droidspawn »

:xx:
User avatar
Devy
Metal God
Posts: 8634
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 01:04

Re: nasum

Post by Devy »

I ain't never heard.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
User avatar
Grudge
Metal God
Posts: 10535
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:23

Re: nasum

Post by Grudge »

it's shit.
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: nasum

Post by Hugo. »

[youtube]sp5gsSgsf10[/youtube] :santa:
Image
User avatar
Grudge
Metal God
Posts: 10535
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:23

Re: nasum

Post by Grudge »

Can I not express my dislike for a band without getting the "you only like two bands"-type comment?
User avatar
Grudge
Metal God
Posts: 10535
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:23

Re: nasum

Post by Grudge »

For your information, sir, I never liked Nasum. And when I say never, I mean when I was like, 19 when I really started getting into death metal and grindcore, and came across them, I disliked them.
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: nasum

Post by Hugo. »

[quote name="IRONMAN"]For your information, sir, I never liked Nasum. And when I say never, I mean when I was like, 19 when I really started getting into death metal and grindcore, and came across them, I disliked them.[/quote]

Because you only ever liked two bands.
Image
User avatar
mudbuttthegreat
Member
Posts: 344
Joined: 17 Jun 2011, 10:02

Re: nasum

Post by mudbuttthegreat »

:lol: [quote name="Hugo"]
[quote name="IRONMAN"]For your information, sir, I never liked Nasum. And when I say never, I mean when I was like, 19 when I really started getting into death metal and grindcore, and came across them, I disliked them.[/quote]

Because you only ever liked two bands.[/quote]

:akane:
[quote name="HbW"]nobody cockmesses with fuckruling[/quote]
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: nasum

Post by Mesarthim »

nasum :xx:
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
Mutilator
Ancient One
Posts: 1578
Joined: 11 May 2009, 02:44
Location: Utrecht NL

Re: nasum

Post by Mutilator »

fruital as fuck: I'm definately going to check them next year at Fortarock!
Post Reply