Page 1 of 1

nasum

Posted: 08 Nov 2011, 00:20
by agony bagony
ein vote

Re: nasum

Posted: 08 Nov 2011, 00:54
by Uni777
Win.



The reason they decided to quit in 2005 is sad.

Re: nasum

Posted: 08 Nov 2011, 01:04
by Hugo.
The band I saw on Friday night had one of their albums produced by miesko.

Re: nasum

Posted: 08 Nov 2011, 01:25
by Anjel
Fucking win. :xx:



I hope they play a goodbyeshow in Sweden, I want to see them.

Re: nasum

Posted: 08 Nov 2011, 02:40
by droidspawn
:xx:

Re: nasum

Posted: 08 Nov 2011, 03:08
by Devy
I ain't never heard.

Re: nasum

Posted: 09 Nov 2011, 14:37
by Grudge
it's shit.

Re: nasum

Posted: 09 Nov 2011, 14:40
by Hugo.
[youtube]sp5gsSgsf10[/youtube] :santa:

Re: nasum

Posted: 09 Nov 2011, 14:41
by Grudge
Can I not express my dislike for a band without getting the "you only like two bands"-type comment?

Re: nasum

Posted: 09 Nov 2011, 14:54
by Grudge
For your information, sir, I never liked Nasum. And when I say never, I mean when I was like, 19 when I really started getting into death metal and grindcore, and came across them, I disliked them.

Re: nasum

Posted: 09 Nov 2011, 15:10
by Hugo.
[quote name="IRONMAN"]For your information, sir, I never liked Nasum. And when I say never, I mean when I was like, 19 when I really started getting into death metal and grindcore, and came across them, I disliked them.[/quote]

Because you only ever liked two bands.

Re: nasum

Posted: 09 Nov 2011, 20:41
by mudbuttthegreat
:lol: [quote name="Hugo"]
[quote name="IRONMAN"]For your information, sir, I never liked Nasum. And when I say never, I mean when I was like, 19 when I really started getting into death metal and grindcore, and came across them, I disliked them.[/quote]

Because you only ever liked two bands.[/quote]

:akane:

Re: nasum

Posted: 09 Nov 2011, 20:58
by Mesarthim
nasum :xx:

Re: nasum

Posted: 25 Dec 2011, 10:30
by Mutilator
fruital as fuck: I'm definately going to check them next year at Fortarock!