Page 1 of 1

hey nick

Posted: 10 Nov 2011, 04:15
by droidspawn
thou and black tusk are playing in Baltimore tonight :xx:

Re: hey nick

Posted: 10 Nov 2011, 04:23
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
Im at work :xx:. But even if I wasn't I don't really have the money for it.

Re: hey nick

Posted: 10 Nov 2011, 04:25
by droidspawn
i figured. just giving you a heads up if you weren't.

Re: hey nick

Posted: 10 Nov 2011, 04:59
by rhino
hmm wonder if this shits hitting pitt

Re: hey nick

Posted: 10 Nov 2011, 05:04
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
[quote name="only pieces remain"]i figured. just giving you a heads up if you weren't.[/quote]



:santa:



I ended up missing premonition 13 and gates of slumber on Sunday too :frown:

Re: hey nick

Posted: 10 Nov 2011, 05:10
by droidspawn
/w\

Re: hey nick

Posted: 10 Nov 2011, 05:22
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
I need to buy a ticket for that mastodon show that's coming up

Re: hey nick

Posted: 10 Nov 2011, 06:15
by droidspawn
don't forget to take a nap during dep

Re: hey nick

Posted: 10 Nov 2011, 06:48
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
That will be step outside time for me :idea:

Re: hey nick

Posted: 10 Nov 2011, 07:27
by droidspawn
:santa: