Page 1 of 1

Defeated Sanity live show

Posted: 10 Nov 2011, 04:57
by SCUNT
This was streamed live the other day and unfortunately I wasn't able to record it, but thankfully someone did!



Full set, skip to 23:50 to get past the soundcheck.



[youtube]33FDesGswFQ[/youtube]

Re: Defeated Sanity live show

Posted: 10 Nov 2011, 05:11
by droidspawn
:xx:

Re: Defeated Sanity live show

Posted: 10 Nov 2011, 05:14
by SCUNT
Watching it while it was streaming was \m//w\ as Defeated Sanity are :xx:::::::::: but it's probably the closest I'll ever get to seeing them live :homework:

Re: Defeated Sanity live show

Posted: 10 Nov 2011, 07:12
by Lavabug
Its like watching death metal on an infomercial. Awesome.



Their first record is :xx:

Re: Defeated Sanity live show

Posted: 10 Nov 2011, 07:23
by Anjel
Yeah I saw this when it was streamed too. :xx: :xx: :xx:

Re: Defeated Sanity live show

Posted: 10 Nov 2011, 09:57
by Mesarthim
fucking :xx:





these guys seriously need to tour the states.

Re: Defeated Sanity live show

Posted: 10 Nov 2011, 10:07
by Mesarthim
also, it starts at 14:33

Re: Defeated Sanity live show

Posted: 10 Nov 2011, 13:29
by SCUNT
does it now

Re: Defeated Sanity live show

Posted: 16 Nov 2011, 13:07
by Hugo.
I introduced a couple people to this tonight :santa: