Page 1 of 1

oh neat

Posted: 10 Nov 2011, 09:05
by agony bagony
[youtube]hm0ZNLS9eeY[/youtube]

Re: oh neat

Posted: 10 Nov 2011, 09:12
by Abzu
That was kind of neat, but I expected it to be cooler and longer.

Re: oh neat

Posted: 10 Nov 2011, 09:13
by droidspawn
i thought this was going to be another cloudkicker thread.

Re: oh neat

Posted: 10 Nov 2011, 09:13
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
[youtube]zSVjKcVTaio[/youtube]



:santa:

Re: oh neat

Posted: 10 Nov 2011, 09:14
by agony bagony
[quote name=";,,;"]That was kind of neat, but I expected it to be cooler and longer.[/quote]



i feel like this pretty much sums up the first world's attitude toward life in the year 2011

Re: oh neat

Posted: 10 Nov 2011, 09:18
by Abzu
[quote name="herr vagina <!-- s]
[quote name=";,,;"]That was kind of neat, but I expected it to be cooler and longer.[/quote]



i feel like this pretty much sums up the first world's attitude toward life in the year 2011[/quote]

I concur.

Re: oh neat

Posted: 10 Nov 2011, 10:23
by rhino
[youtube]XX3tM-W_2TQ[/youtube]