Page 1 of 1

Gogol Bordello

Posted: 10 Nov 2011, 09:29
by Abzu
Anyone?



Apparently I have mutual friends with Eugene. I had no idea.

Re: Gogol Bordello

Posted: 10 Nov 2011, 09:56
by Mesarthim
I like this duders though I haven't heard their latest album.

Re: Gogol Bordello

Posted: 10 Nov 2011, 10:15
by Abzu
They are doing secret free show in Burlington tonight. I am jealous my girlfriend is there and I am 2 hours south with work in the morning. :homework:

Re: Gogol Bordello

Posted: 10 Nov 2011, 10:43
by Abzu
He's playing in the Occupy Burlington encampment right now. fellating lover of mine opened for him. :greenie: :homework:

Re: Gogol Bordello

Posted: 10 Nov 2011, 18:54
by Abzu
[youtube]OrDLtkOud7w[/youtube]

Re: Gogol Bordello

Posted: 10 Nov 2011, 21:04
by Mesarthim
:xx:

Re: Gogol Bordello

Posted: 11 Nov 2011, 03:15
by Lavabug
My bro is good friends with Eugene, he gigs a lot in NYC. I like some tunes but I've kind of burnt out on them, way overplayed by my brother. :redneck:

Re: Gogol Bordello

Posted: 11 Nov 2011, 11:37
by Abzu
:) I know a few real good friends of his too, but from his time living in Vermont. I hadn't heard the music until recently, though.