Page 1 of 1

new burzum remake album samples

Posted: 13 Nov 2011, 20:15
by rhino

Re: new burzum remake album samples

Posted: 13 Nov 2011, 20:40
by Abzu
:grimb:



I like how this sounds and will probably get it.

Re: new burzum remake album samples

Posted: 13 Nov 2011, 22:24
by Hugo.
Sounds pretty goods. Got some good riffs in there.

Re: new burzum remake album samples

Posted: 13 Nov 2011, 23:50
by Verbal
listened to key to the gate and my journey to the stars



sound like shit

Re: new burzum remake album samples

Posted: 14 Nov 2011, 11:11
by jawn galliano
sounds like some superfluous cash-grabby bullshit to me. i'll just listen to the originals which are all better versions anyway, tyvm

Re: new burzum remake album samples

Posted: 15 Nov 2011, 15:23
by vO)))id
I agree. I don't know what to think of this...

I'm just very, very glad he didn't touch Filosofem and Hvis Lyset Tar Oss.

Re: new burzum remake album samples

Posted: 15 Nov 2011, 16:11
by neckred
I'll just go ahead and listen to the originals

Re: new burzum remake album samples

Posted: 16 Nov 2011, 05:21
by FUKKET
[quote name=";,,;"]:grimb:



I like how this sounds and will probably get it.[/quote]