Page 1 of 1
What's the best song title ever?
Posted: 17 Nov 2011, 19:20
by Haunty
I honestly come up with anything that beats "The Ballad of Mutilated Homeboys" by Pungent Stench
Re: What's the best song title ever?
Posted: 17 Nov 2011, 19:34
by Abzu
Destructos Vs The Earth / Attack!
Re: What's the best song title ever?
Posted: 17 Nov 2011, 23:39
by Devy
[youtube]QGKqjj35mrE[/youtube]
Re: What's the best song title ever?
Posted: 18 Nov 2011, 00:39
by Hallucinating dead
Dead Shall Rise
Invocation of Continual One
Re: What's the best song title ever?
Posted: 18 Nov 2011, 01:48
by Verbal
(it might as well be) raining dicks
Re: What's the best song title ever?
Posted: 18 Nov 2011, 05:23
by rhino
vacation
Re: What's the best song title ever?
Posted: 18 Nov 2011, 09:47
by jawn galliano
well i have no idea which song i'd nominate, but anal cunt definitely wins this contest one way or another
Re: What's the best song title ever?
Posted: 18 Nov 2011, 09:49
by Mesarthim
[quote name="Derek Waters"]well i have no idea which song i'd nominate, but anal cunt definitely wins this contest one way or another[/quote]
Re: What's the best song title ever?
Posted: 18 Nov 2011, 10:57
by FUKKET
"Living Colour Is My Favourite Black Metal Band" - you know who

Re: What's the best song title ever?
Posted: 18 Nov 2011, 11:01
by FUKKET
[quote name="HbW"]I honestly come up with anything that beats "The Ballad of Mutilated Homeboys" by Pungent Stench[/quote]
my first band had a song called
"A Song About
Redfern, Drugs And Drills That Squeak"
and Yes, we sucked

Re: What's the best song title ever?
Posted: 18 Nov 2011, 11:33
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
[quote name="lǝp + uɯH + lɹʇƆ"]
[quote name="Derek Waters"]well i have no idea which song i'd nominate, but anal cunt definitely wins this contest one way or another[/quote][/quote]
Song Titles Are Fucking Stupid
Having to Make Up Song Titles Sucks

Re: What's the best song title ever?
Posted: 19 Nov 2011, 11:05
by Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man
Waiting for Black Metal Records to Come in the Mail
Marduk T-shirt Men's Room Incident
Re: What's the best song title ever?
Posted: 21 Nov 2011, 10:03
by FUKKET
I saw some groups on FB that made me grin, that sound like AC titles
(Mr Locke was a fan of one & it just kept going on & on
"When I have kids, I'll make them watch 2012 and tell them I survived that."
"I can't stand being in a wheelchair"
"I bet she is naked under all those clothes, the slut."

Re: What's the best song title ever?
Posted: 21 Nov 2011, 13:05
by Aaron
AC really wins this in a heartbeat.
"I Sent concentration Camp Footage to America's Funniest Home Videos"
"I Became a Counselor So I Could Tell Rape Victims That They Asked For It"