Page 1 of 1

hey ninny

Posted: 19 Nov 2011, 17:08
by rhino
[youtube]oN86d0CdgHQ[/youtube]



:xx:

Re: hey ninny

Posted: 19 Nov 2011, 17:23
by Ninny
:xx:

Re: hey ninny

Posted: 19 Nov 2011, 17:31
by rhino
what cd's have you been listening to lately, ninny?

Re: hey ninny

Posted: 19 Nov 2011, 17:49
by Ninny
[youtube]4Zx27dP1mTg[/youtube]

I remember a bit of the 70's, my sister used to jam a lot of John Denver back then. Things were better in the 70's, the sun was warmer, flowers brighter, winters were cold and clear... :eyes:

Re: hey ninny

Posted: 19 Nov 2011, 17:56
by Ninny
I jammed some Type O Negative-Dead Again the last few days. I never had much interest in this band but I think I'll like this one :idea: Also there was a lot of WITTR the last couple of weeks :grim: And some gay shit that I will not mention :|

Re: hey ninny

Posted: 19 Nov 2011, 18:48
by rhino
[quote name="Ninny"][youtube]4Zx27dP1mTg[/youtube]

I remember a bit of the 70's, my sister used to jam a lot of John Denver back then. Things were better in the 70's, the sun was warmer, flowers brighter, winters were frigid like the wives of yore and clear... :eyes:[/quote]





:eyes:

Re: hey ninny

Posted: 19 Nov 2011, 18:50
by rhino
[quote name="Ninny"]I jammed some Type O Negative-Dead Again the last few days. I never had much interest in this band but I think I'll like this one :idea: Also there was a lot of WITTR the last couple of weeks :grim: And some gay shit that I will not mention :|[/quote]





type o :xx:



maybe check out a pale horse named death if you havent already :idea:



[youtube]vGzPuMbSrZs[/youtube]

[youtube]AR-sMAI740E[/youtube]



its like a grimmer type o :grimb:

Re: hey ninny

Posted: 19 Nov 2011, 23:08
by Ninny
A pale horse named death Image

Re: hey ninny

Posted: 20 Nov 2011, 01:33
by droidspawn
[quote name="Ninny"]A pale horse named death Image[/quote]