Page 1 of 1

anyone listen to the new "Animals As Leaders" yet?

Posted: 21 Nov 2011, 10:30
by FUKKET
anyone listen to the new "Animals As Leaders" yet?



I've only listened to 2 tracks, so I can't comment yet.



I'll post in the F/S area later when I have access to the link.



or someone else can find it & post :santa:

Re: anyone listen to the new "Animals As Leaders" yet?

Posted: 21 Nov 2011, 12:46
by Aaron
I've been listening to it quite a bit. I think the self-titled is better, but this is still up there for my top albums of the year. A great record for my likings, but I'm not all apeshit for it.

Re: anyone listen to the new "Animals As Leaders" yet?

Posted: 21 Nov 2011, 13:46
by deckard
i really liked the first one but this hasn't grabbed me at all.

Re: anyone listen to the new "Animals As Leaders" yet?

Posted: 22 Nov 2011, 04:49
by FUKKET
[quote name="Toozey"]i really liked the first one but this hasn't grabbed me at all.[/quote]





yeah, I found the same

Re: anyone listen to the new "Animals As Leaders" yet?

Posted: 22 Nov 2011, 04:50
by vO)))id
:santa:

Re: anyone listen to the new "Animals As Leaders" yet?

Posted: 23 Nov 2011, 01:15
by Shredlord
Has anyone found a good link for it yet? The ones I've found are either deleted, don't work, or require membership.

Re: anyone listen to the new "Animals As Leaders" yet?

Posted: 23 Nov 2011, 08:36
by FUKKET
the title track is fucking great!



I found the link I used, but it's been deleted.

Re: anyone listen to the new "Animals As Leaders" yet?

Posted: 24 Nov 2011, 04:10
by Aaron
I'd say Do Not Go Gently, New Eden, title track, and David to be the best songs off the album.

Re: anyone listen to the new "Animals As Leaders" yet?

Posted: 24 Nov 2011, 04:34
by Shredlord
I gave up and downloaded it from Amazon--so far, so good!