Page 1 of 1

So who likes Ghost from DTP?

Posted: 21 Nov 2011, 13:21
by Aaron
Despite being the most unmetal thing he has ever done, I think that it's his best album regarding the Project. I'd say the whole album from start to finish has an amazing flow to it all the way from Fly to As You Were. And I loved how the album ended with the atmospheric chants and the riffs from A Monday. I'd also say that Blackberry and Texada are the best songs on the album.

Re: So who likes Ghost from DTP?

Posted: 21 Nov 2011, 21:46
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
Hey aaron :santa:

Re: So who likes Ghost from DTP?

Posted: 22 Nov 2011, 00:15
by rhino
i dont care for ghost :santa:

Re: So who likes Ghost from DTP?

Posted: 22 Nov 2011, 00:15
by rhino
addicted >>>>

Re: So who likes Ghost from DTP?

Posted: 22 Nov 2011, 05:04
by mudbuttthegreat
[quote name="rhino"]addicted >>>>[/quote]

Re: So who likes Ghost from DTP?

Posted: 22 Nov 2011, 07:40
by Aaron
Different strokes for different folks I see. I disagree about Addicted, but it's still a great album. Anneke on it with Devin's writing make me go apeshit when I first heard about it. But Something about the atmosphere and as I said before, the flow of the album made Ghost top Addicted for me.

Re: So who likes Ghost from DTP?

Posted: 24 Nov 2011, 06:56
by Phantoon
Addicted was pretty good for like a couple of months and then it got boring. So it wasn't addictive, haha !.



I've yet to listen to ghost but I've heard a couple of tracks from it. I think it sounds better than that awkward stuff from KI but that isn't saying much as I'm not a fan of Devin's mellow music. It just sounds awkward and pretentious to me :huh: