Page 1 of 1

Dead Again

Posted: 23 Nov 2011, 01:00
by Ninny
[youtube]-bRbHtrIEvc[/youtube]

Re: Dead Again

Posted: 23 Nov 2011, 03:39
by rhino
:xx: :::::::::





this cd has gotten better over time i think as well. shame it is their last :eyes:

Re: Dead Again

Posted: 23 Nov 2011, 03:58
by -M-
Dead Again became my favourite TON recently.

Re: Dead Again

Posted: 23 Nov 2011, 04:31
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
Mercyful fate :xx:

Re: Dead Again

Posted: 23 Nov 2011, 06:11
by Ninny
This is the first Type O Negative that grips me. I think I hear some Beatles influence :-)

Re: Dead Again

Posted: 23 Nov 2011, 06:22
by rhino
[quote name="Ninny"]This is the first Type O Negative that grips me. I think I hear some Beatles influence :-)[/quote]





i was gonna say the same thing. ecspecially in the song you posted :santa:

Re: Dead Again

Posted: 23 Nov 2011, 06:24
by rhino
check out slow, deep, and hard ninny



[youtube]TM0nUb7Tx7c[/youtube]

Re: Dead Again

Posted: 23 Nov 2011, 22:16
by Ninny
:santa:

Re: Dead Again

Posted: 24 Nov 2011, 09:13
by Mesarthim
I enjoy all their albums though life is killing me was my least favorite.



october rust and world coming down - god damn :xx::::::::::::::::::::::

Re: Dead Again

Posted: 24 Nov 2011, 18:39
by rhino
life is killing me and dead again are the ones i listen to the most now

Re: Dead Again

Posted: 25 Nov 2011, 01:09
by Abzu
I've settled back into Slow Deep And Hard, Bloody Kisses, and October Rust for the most listened rotation. I should jam me some more later stuff. Really, it is all good. :xx:

Re: Dead Again

Posted: 25 Nov 2011, 01:36
by Mesarthim
Late TYPE O NEGATIVE Frontman's Tree - Nov. 23, 2011



Several TYPE O NEGATIVE fans launched a Facebook group called "Peter's Tree" dedicated to planting a tree at Prospect Park in Brooklyn, New York in honor of the the band's late frontman Peter Steele. And this past Monday (November 21), the oak tree dedicated to Steele was planted.



Steele, who died last year, was a nature lover. In fact, the towering frontman actually worked for the Parks Department as a supervisor before TYPE O NEGATIVE's touring and recording commitments forced him to quit the day job in order to pursue a career as a full-time musician.



Commented TYPE O NEGATIVE drummer Johnny Kelly: "[The oak tree planting is] something that's been a long time in the making. A lot of fans took it upon themselves to do something special for Peter. It is something that is in the true spirit of what Peter was about and who he was. This Peter truly would've appreciated."



Steele passed away on April 14, 2010 from heart failure. He was 48 years old.



"Going through a midlife crisis and having many things change very quickly made me realize my mortality," he told Decibel magazine in 2007. "And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere. I also can't believe that people like Stalin and Hitler are gonna go to the same place as Mother Teresa."



Image

Re: Dead Again

Posted: 25 Nov 2011, 02:59
by rhino
peter would get a heartily laugh out of this

Re: Dead Again

Posted: 25 Nov 2011, 06:51
by Santyago
All I can say is that Type O Negative did great genuine music! Dead Again was one of the best albums of 2007 :xx: