Page 1 of 1

so seems I spent a lot of money today. . .

Posted: 23 Nov 2011, 01:57
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
but it's original BLACK SABBATH dudes



Image







:luke: woaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :luke:





[youtube]MMYVFrb_vuI[/youtube]

Re: so seems I spent a lot of money today. . .

Posted: 23 Nov 2011, 02:00
by Ninny
:shock:

Re: so seems I spent a lot of money today. . .

Posted: 23 Nov 2011, 02:10
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
So how much was it?

Re: so seems I spent a lot of money today. . .

Posted: 23 Nov 2011, 02:12
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
is a festival anyway... the other bands will be announced.



But that ticket is a good 100 euros :cool:

Re: so seems I spent a lot of money today. . .

Posted: 23 Nov 2011, 02:14
by Ninny
Pit ticket :xx:

The only dutch date is on a fucking tuesday in Rotterdam :shakefist:

Re: so seems I spent a lot of money today. . .

Posted: 23 Nov 2011, 02:16
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
I am HAPPY like a child for the fact is a SUNDAY here. I feel lucky for this :xx:

Re: so seems I spent a lot of money today. . .

Posted: 23 Nov 2011, 02:22
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]is a festival anyway... the other bands will be announced.



But that ticket is a good 100 euros :cool:[/quote]



:santa:

Re: so seems I spent a lot of money today. . .

Posted: 23 Nov 2011, 03:38
by rhino
:thingy:

Re: so seems I spent a lot of money today. . .

Posted: 24 Nov 2011, 01:23
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
is a long time till JUNE 2012



can't wait :shakefist: :shakefist: :shakefist: :SABBATHSHAKEFIST: