DODECAHEDRON pre-order launched!
Posted: 26 Nov 2011, 05:44
As previously announced, Dutch post black metallers DODECAHEDRON's self titled debut album
will be released on next January 20th (January 24th in North America).
Tracklisting:
I. Allfather
II. I, Chronocrator
III. Vanitas
IV. Descending Jacob's Ladder
V. View From Hverfell I: head above the heavens
VI. View From Hverfell II: inside omnipotent chaos
VII. View From Hverfell III: a traveller of the seed of the earth
Artwork digipack:
<!-- m -->http://www.ddchdrn.com/DODECAHEDRON_Dig ... rtwork.jpg<!-- m -->
Pre-order:
<!-- m -->http://e-shop.season-of-mist.com/en/ite ... n/cd/29884<!-- m -->
Artwork vinyl:
<!-- m -->http://www.ddchdrn.com/DODECAHEDRON_Gat ... rtwork.jpg<!-- m -->
Pre-order:
<!-- m -->http://e-shop.season-of-mist.com/en/ite ... card/29885<!-- m -->
GET IT YOU BLACK METAL FUCKERS!

will be released on next January 20th (January 24th in North America).
Tracklisting:
I. Allfather
II. I, Chronocrator
III. Vanitas
IV. Descending Jacob's Ladder
V. View From Hverfell I: head above the heavens
VI. View From Hverfell II: inside omnipotent chaos
VII. View From Hverfell III: a traveller of the seed of the earth
Artwork digipack:
<!-- m -->http://www.ddchdrn.com/DODECAHEDRON_Dig ... rtwork.jpg<!-- m -->
Pre-order:
<!-- m -->http://e-shop.season-of-mist.com/en/ite ... n/cd/29884<!-- m -->
Artwork vinyl:
<!-- m -->http://www.ddchdrn.com/DODECAHEDRON_Gat ... rtwork.jpg<!-- m -->
Pre-order:
<!-- m -->http://e-shop.season-of-mist.com/en/ite ... card/29885<!-- m -->
GET IT YOU BLACK METAL FUCKERS!