Page 1 of 1
good slipknot songs :ryan thread:
Posted: 27 Nov 2011, 23:08
by rhino
[youtube]AVuVhC7h32k[/youtube]
childish lyrics, awesome groove

Re: good slipknot songs :ryan thread:
Posted: 27 Nov 2011, 23:35
by deckard
iowa rules
Re: good slipknot songs :ryan thread:
Posted: 27 Nov 2011, 23:46
by droidspawn
i remember pre-ordering iowa at sam goody

Re: good slipknot songs :ryan thread:
Posted: 28 Nov 2011, 00:25
by shadowalk
[quote name="Toozey"]iowa rules[/quote]
Re: good slipknot songs :ryan thread:
Posted: 28 Nov 2011, 01:44
by rhino
[youtube]NrO83v6X8lI[/youtube]

Re: good slipknot songs :ryan thread:
Posted: 28 Nov 2011, 01:46
by deckard
i bought iowa on release day. i was 13.

Re: good slipknot songs :ryan thread:
Posted: 28 Nov 2011, 04:16
by rhino
i was jamming iowa on 9/11 on cassette tape in my car while i was painting a fence, when i switched sides thats when i found out about the attacks
Re: good slipknot songs :ryan thread:
Posted: 28 Nov 2011, 05:11
by Devy
[youtube]bK2R29CkGPM[/youtube]
This song is how I got good at downpicking

Re: good slipknot songs :ryan thread:
Posted: 28 Nov 2011, 05:15
by deckard
i remember when i managed to play the riff at 0:30 right for the first time, i thought i was hot shit

Re: good slipknot songs :ryan thread:
Posted: 28 Nov 2011, 05:29
by Devy
Playing the riff at 2:42 and feeling like your arm is going to fall off after five seconds

Re: good slipknot songs :ryan thread:
Posted: 28 Nov 2011, 08:20
by zim
[quote name="Devy"][youtube]bK2R29CkGPM[/youtube]
This song is how I got good at downpicking

[/quote]
if you didn't learn how to downpick from metallica you did it wrong

Re: good slipknot songs :ryan thread:
Posted: 28 Nov 2011, 08:28
by Verbal
I TAUGHT JAMES HETFIELD HOW TO DOWN PICK
Re: good slipknot songs :ryan thread:
Posted: 28 Nov 2011, 09:07
by Anjel
This thread is an oxymoron.
Re: good slipknot songs :ryan thread:
Posted: 28 Nov 2011, 09:37
by shadowalk
'Left Behind' was somewhat of a high school anthem for us back then. Played that a lot on my trusty old Nokia 5510 music phone.
Re: good slipknot songs :ryan thread:
Posted: 28 Nov 2011, 20:57
by Hugo.
Sulphur and duality are fucking awesome tracks.
Re: good slipknot songs :ryan thread:
Posted: 28 Nov 2011, 21:41
by mudbuttthegreat
[quote name="Anjel"]This thread is an oxymoron.[/quote]
There are no good slipknot songs
There are no good slipknot songs

Re: good slipknot songs :ryan thread:
Posted: 28 Nov 2011, 22:12
by Hallucinating dead
[quote name="Devy"][youtube]bK2R29CkGPM[/youtube]
[/quote]
The only slipknot song i like.
Re: good slipknot songs :ryan thread:
Posted: 29 Nov 2011, 01:43
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
not a fan but I jammes sometimes the first album and IOWA when they came out some years ago
Re: good slipknot songs :ryan thread:
Posted: 29 Nov 2011, 01:44
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
I like me "Left Behind"
[youtube]D1jQKpse7Yw[/youtube]
Re: good slipknot songs :ryan thread:
Posted: 29 Nov 2011, 03:12
by Verbal
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]I like me "Left Behind"
[youtube]D1jQKpse7Yw[/youtube][/quote]
it sure is catchy
Re: good slipknot songs :ryan thread:
Posted: 29 Nov 2011, 03:24
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
I meh to them now anyway
Re: good slipknot songs :ryan thread:
Posted: 29 Nov 2011, 04:17
by shadowalk
[youtube]sp_PJrPgpk8[/youtube]

Re: good slipknot songs :ryan thread:
Posted: 30 Nov 2011, 20:31
by Hugo.
Hey ryan
[youtube]kspPE9E1yGM[/youtube]
Re: good slipknot songs :ryan thread:
Posted: 30 Nov 2011, 22:33
by Ninny
Not

Re: good slipknot songs :ryan thread:
Posted: 01 Dec 2011, 03:59
by jawn galliano
[quote name="Friendroid"]I thought just mention a band like this would get you banned from MAbb...[/quote]
ryan likes absolutely everything that's ever been made, you'll get used to threads like these if you stick around long enough
Re: good slipknot songs :ryan thread:
Posted: 01 Dec 2011, 04:32
by rhino
[quote name="Derek Waters"]
[quote name="Friendroid"]I thought just mention a band like this would get you banned from MAbb...[/quote]
ryan likes absolutely everything that's ever been made, you'll get used to threads like these if you stick around long enough[/quote]
pffftt i am a black 16 year old, what do you expect?????!!
Re: good slipknot songs :ryan thread:
Posted: 01 Dec 2011, 04:35
by jawn galliano
to have three children by different women, of course
Re: good slipknot songs :ryan thread:
Posted: 01 Dec 2011, 05:23
by shadowalk
Hey ryan how's life at the 11th grade?
Re: good slipknot songs :ryan thread:
Posted: 01 Dec 2011, 05:48
by jawn galliano
11th grade?? jeez man, you're not very good at this stereotyping stuff are you?

Re: good slipknot songs :ryan thread:
Posted: 01 Dec 2011, 05:55
by rhino
Re: good slipknot songs :ryan thread:
Posted: 01 Dec 2011, 10:17
by Abzu
I enjoyed many songs from the first one and Iowa. I do not jam them in these recent periods, but I am not unhappy when I hear them.
Re: good slipknot songs :ryan thread:
Posted: 01 Dec 2011, 18:07
by Hugo.
The last two have their best but also by far their worst songs. Clean singing done well is kind of the holy grail for some heavy bands and slipknot do it pretty well from time to time. I know burton c bell said that was one of his goals for fear factory.
Re: good slipknot songs :ryan thread:
Posted: 02 Dec 2011, 13:55
by rhino
[youtube]rPD7wh-6vT8[/youtube]

Re: good slipknot songs :ryan thread:
Posted: 02 Dec 2011, 14:44
by Mesarthim
they were just becoming popular when I was in high school but I never got into them.
Re: good slipknot songs :ryan thread:
Posted: 02 Dec 2011, 18:12
by shadowalk
[quote name="rhino"][youtube]rPD7wh-6vT8[/youtube]

[/quote]
I like this song as well.

Re: good slipknot songs :ryan thread:
Posted: 04 Dec 2011, 02:17
by deckard
ive been listening to iowa again after this thread and that album really does rule. so many good riffs, the other albums i can skip though.
Re: good slipknot songs :ryan thread:
Posted: 04 Dec 2011, 02:23
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
the percussionists in this band are like a woman without tits: useless.
Re: good slipknot songs :ryan thread:
Posted: 04 Dec 2011, 02:23
by deckard
Re: good slipknot songs :ryan thread:
Posted: 04 Dec 2011, 02:26
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
?
Re: good slipknot songs :ryan thread:
Posted: 04 Dec 2011, 02:28
by deckard
??
Re: good slipknot songs :ryan thread:
Posted: 05 Dec 2011, 09:19
by shadowalk
Our lord and master can't see California without Marlon Brando's eyes.
Re: good slipknot songs :ryan thread:
Posted: 05 Dec 2011, 09:23
by Abzu
Those were actually our lord and master's eyes, temporarily lent to Marlon Brando and returned upon his death.
Re: good slipknot songs :ryan thread:
Posted: 08 Dec 2011, 09:11
by rhino
[youtube]vyzk-oxxdUc[/youtube]