Page 1 of 1

H Y P O C R I S Y appreciations

Posted: 04 Dec 2011, 07:44
by rhino
[youtube]o5nTCQLPKPI[/youtube]





:xx:

Re: H Y P O C R I S Y appreciations

Posted: 04 Dec 2011, 07:47
by Devy
[youtube]61tK5uizJ2o[/youtube]



:greenie:

Re: H Y P O C R I S Y appreciations

Posted: 04 Dec 2011, 07:55
by rhino
have you seen the new dvd, devy?

Re: H Y P O C R I S Y appreciations

Posted: 04 Dec 2011, 08:04
by Devy
Not yet, but I listened to the cds from it. I may have to track it down at some point. The dvd that came with Virus still gets watched now and then :xx:

Re: H Y P O C R I S Y appreciations

Posted: 04 Dec 2011, 08:09
by rhino
i cant find my bonus dvd from that, its misplaced in another cd case somewhere :waa:





hell over sofia is worth a buy for the documentary alone if you're a hypocrisy fan...live show as heard on the cd's fucking kic,ks ass too :santa:

Re: H Y P O C R I S Y appreciations

Posted: 04 Dec 2011, 08:14
by Devy
I just found it for £14.99 and Christmas is coming. I've got no excuse really.

Re: H Y P O C R I S Y appreciations

Posted: 04 Dec 2011, 08:16
by rhino
:santa:

Re: H Y P O C R I S Y appreciations

Posted: 04 Dec 2011, 11:48
by SCUNT
Penetralia and Osculum Obscenum :xx:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Re: H Y P O C R I S Y appreciations

Posted: 04 Dec 2011, 12:11
by shadowalk
[quote name="smelly"]Penetralia and Osculum Obscenum :xx:::::::::::::::::::::::::::[/quote]

In a nutshell :idea:



But this one wins

[youtube]64rNMDdv6JEp[/youtube]

Re: H Y P O C R I S Y appreciations

Posted: 04 Dec 2011, 23:05
by Mesarthim
hypocrisy :xx: