Page 1 of 1

eurotrash dancemetalcore

Posted: 06 Dec 2011, 11:20
by Redd
[youtube]9y25snz83ms[/youtube]



this is so hilariously bad in so many ways, both the song and the video. I can't pick myself up off the floor

Re: eurotrash dancemetalcore

Posted: 06 Dec 2011, 11:20
by Abzu
:judge:

Re: eurotrash dancemetalcore

Posted: 06 Dec 2011, 11:29
by jawn galliano
ok i missed this earlier 'cuz i didn't click through to youtube but JESUS FUCKING CHRIST NEARLY 1.5 MILLION VIEWS ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME, FUCK

Re: eurotrash dancemetalcore

Posted: 06 Dec 2011, 11:31
by Redd
yeah all these people from these other forums I post on have this raging hard-on for Amaranth and I don't get it. because they FUCKING SUCK. like at least I can see the appeal of Epica (before they went horribly shitty) but this? fuck no, it's horrid. the sexy leopard elevator isn't even THAT pretty.

Re: eurotrash dancemetalcore

Posted: 06 Dec 2011, 11:34
by Abzu
1.5 million views...



Well, all right then..





Nice knowing you all.



Image

Re: eurotrash dancemetalcore

Posted: 06 Dec 2011, 11:37
by jawn galliano
[quote name=";,,;"]Image[/quote]



correct!

Re: eurotrash dancemetalcore

Posted: 06 Dec 2011, 11:46
by Abzu
Image

Re: eurotrash dancemetalcore

Posted: 06 Dec 2011, 12:10
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
Im gonna do myself a favor and not watch this

Re: eurotrash dancemetalcore

Posted: 06 Dec 2011, 15:56
by Mesarthim
that was fucking awful.

Re: eurotrash dancemetalcore

Posted: 06 Dec 2011, 23:43
by Ninny
I feel offended by the euro title

Re: eurotrash dancemetalcore

Posted: 06 Dec 2011, 23:55
by Mesarthim
You should

Re: eurotrash dancemetalcore

Posted: 07 Dec 2011, 00:29
by baron von blondle
[quote name="Nick"]Im gonna do the world a favor and not watch this[/quote]

Re: eurotrash dancemetalcore

Posted: 07 Dec 2011, 02:38
by Hugo.
[quote name="Nick"]Im gonna do myself a favor and not watch this[/quote]

Re: eurotrash dancemetalcore

Posted: 08 Dec 2011, 12:22
by neckred
[quote name="Nick"]Im gonna do myself a favor and not watch this[/quote]