Page 1 of 1

Pissing in the mainstream

Posted: 15 Dec 2011, 06:59
by Mutilator
Regarding this news about how all the mainstream songs are the same:



<!-- m -->http://frontpage.fok.nl/nieuws/478293/1 ... giaat.html<!-- m -->



It is demonstrated here:



[youtube]5pidokakU4I[/youtube]



It fuels a -metal- crusade against mainstream music. Marketing is tricking mainstream music buyers.



What do you think about this and do you have more examples on youtube about this?

Re: Pissing in the mainstream

Posted: 15 Dec 2011, 07:08
by Verbal
everyone is aware of that this and these



but still cool

Re: Pissing in the mainstream

Posted: 15 Dec 2011, 07:17
by neckred
metal isn't the end all-be all of music, and lots of bands sound the same too



I got a kick out of that though

Re: Pissing in the mainstream

Posted: 15 Dec 2011, 07:42
by Abzu
I once noted this about Misfits - Skulls, Green Day - When I Come Around, and Bush - Glycerine.

Re: Pissing in the mainstream

Posted: 15 Dec 2011, 13:25
by FUKKET
i remember these hops

Re: Pissing in the mainstream

Posted: 15 Dec 2011, 17:23
by baron von blondle
from a musicians standpoint, that is impressive! (I asked a musician)

Re: Pissing in the mainstream

Posted: 15 Dec 2011, 22:35
by Verbal
did you ask peter theobalds

Re: Pissing in the mainstream

Posted: 15 Dec 2011, 22:54
by baron von blondle
no, he was too busy