Page 1 of 1

dog fashion disco

Posted: 16 Dec 2011, 07:42
by droidspawn
[youtube]JW41GMrgWbk[/youtube]

[youtube]sD6DnphpGkE[/youtube]

[youtube]RGv4QvydHEQ[/youtube]

[youtube]Csp8_U6--xo[/youtube]

[youtube]9bA5PDrPP7s[/youtube]

[youtube]1Yp8zIsrLYI[/youtube]



:thingy:

Re: dog fashion disco

Posted: 16 Dec 2011, 07:47
by Devy
Have you seen their live dvd? It's every bit as enjoyable as you'd expect :xx:

Re: dog fashion disco

Posted: 16 Dec 2011, 07:47
by rhino
one of those bands that never snagged me, not bad though, i should see if i like them better now

Re: dog fashion disco

Posted: 16 Dec 2011, 07:49
by droidspawn
I've seen them live 3 times, granted this was back in like 2002/2003 but they are sweet live. Good dudes too.



What do you think of the new polkadot cadaver devy?

Re: dog fashion disco

Posted: 16 Dec 2011, 07:51
by droidspawn
[quote name="Devy"]Have you seen their live dvd? It's every bit as enjoyable as you'd expect :xx:[/quote]





i have not. I need to change this soon.

Re: dog fashion disco

Posted: 16 Dec 2011, 23:06
by Devy
[quote name="only pieces remain"]I've seen them live 3 times, granted this was back in like 2002/2003 but they are sweet live. Good dudes too.



What do you think of the new polkadot cadaver devy?[/quote]



I didn't know they had a new one out! I've only heard Purgatory Dance Party which made me go :fonz: quite a bit. I'd best go track down this new one.

Re: dog fashion disco

Posted: 17 Dec 2011, 02:28
by droidspawn
it's called sex offender :santa:

Re: dog fashion disco

Posted: 17 Dec 2011, 02:39
by Devy
I got it shortly after I made that post. I've not had a listen to it yet, but I've got some travelling to do tomorrow, so it'll be played to my earpipes then :santa:

Re: dog fashion disco

Posted: 17 Dec 2011, 05:35
by droidspawn
:greenie:

Re: dog fashion disco

Posted: 18 Dec 2011, 04:45
by Devy
It has been listened to! Much like their other album, I found it had some really strong songs and others that bored me a bit. It still lands on the side of good though. This song in particular made me do the happy pants dance



[youtube]vIQaP-RVOcs[/youtube]

Re: dog fashion disco

Posted: 18 Dec 2011, 04:47
by droidspawn
i like the first one better for sure. dfd need to make a new album. adultery was awesome.

Re: dog fashion disco

Posted: 18 Dec 2011, 04:48
by Devy
Agreed. The whole film noir vibe it had was :xx: