Page 1 of 1

Seasons in the Abyss

Posted: 17 Dec 2011, 05:09
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[youtube]rvuO2EvCTAE[/youtube]



:xx:



I love to play this song. :idea:

Re: Seasons in the Abyss

Posted: 17 Dec 2011, 06:17
by rhino
best slayer album

Re: Seasons in the Abyss

Posted: 17 Dec 2011, 06:19
by Devy
[quote name="rhino"]best slayer album[/quote]



I agree with the diversifier

Re: Seasons in the Abyss

Posted: 17 Dec 2011, 07:09
by Ninny
Slayer :xx:

Re: Seasons in the Abyss

Posted: 17 Dec 2011, 07:10
by Verbal
1990

Re: Seasons in the Abyss

Posted: 17 Dec 2011, 07:16
by droidspawn
my favorite slayer record

Re: Seasons in the Abyss

Posted: 17 Dec 2011, 09:21
by FUKKET
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="rhino"]best slayer album[/quote]



I agree [/quote]

Re: Seasons in the Abyss

Posted: 17 Dec 2011, 13:25
by shadowalk
The album that got me into Slayer thanks to Beavis And Butthead.

Re: Seasons in the Abyss

Posted: 17 Dec 2011, 15:12
by vega
:sayler:

Re: Seasons in the Abyss

Posted: 17 Dec 2011, 19:03
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[youtube]Q0XEm3SpyZk[/youtube]





another great song from the Lp imo :grimb:

Re: Seasons in the Abyss

Posted: 17 Dec 2011, 21:25
by shadowalk
That's a sweet song to kintar along to.

Re: Seasons in the Abyss

Posted: 18 Dec 2011, 00:13
by Lavabug
[quote name="FUKKET"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="rhino"]best slayer album[/quote]



I agree [/quote][/quote]

this.