Page 1 of 1

The only Dutch rock band ever

Posted: 17 Dec 2011, 15:39
by Meat Engine
If you can name another one, then you are less drunk than I, because right now I think this is the only one to ever exist.



[youtube]eP05iSzpz94[/youtube]

Re: The only Dutch rock band ever

Posted: 17 Dec 2011, 15:44
by Boss Primigenius
[youtube]g4ouPGGLI6Q[/youtube]



:thingy:

Re: The only Dutch rock band ever

Posted: 17 Dec 2011, 15:51
by Meat Engine
I forgot that they were Dutch. Yeah, that hard-on bearer is nuts.

Re: The only Dutch rock band ever

Posted: 17 Dec 2011, 15:53
by Boss Primigenius
[youtube]8LhkyyCvUHk[/youtube]



[youtube]ZYpNkLQwvVA[/youtube]



:redneck:

Re: The only Dutch rock band ever

Posted: 17 Dec 2011, 15:57
by Meat Engine
[quote name="Meat Engine"]If you can name another one, then you are less drunk than I, because right now I think this is the only one to ever exist.[/quote]

Re: The only Dutch rock band ever

Posted: 17 Dec 2011, 15:57
by Meat Engine
And don't you dare name After Forever or Within Temptation.

Re: The only Dutch rock band ever

Posted: 17 Dec 2011, 15:59
by Boss Primigenius
[youtube]72Xs44Lp1pA[/youtube]



These lyrics are amazing

Re: The only Dutch rock band ever

Posted: 17 Dec 2011, 16:02
by Boss Primigenius
[youtube]oSBNURD7uKQ[/youtube]

Re: The only Dutch rock band ever

Posted: 17 Dec 2011, 16:04
by Boss Primigenius
Ninny help me out here :homework:

Re: The only Dutch rock band ever

Posted: 17 Dec 2011, 16:16
by Ninny
[youtube]yL6rMomAA40[/youtube]

Damn Jerney was hot :jizz:

Re: The only Dutch rock band ever

Posted: 17 Dec 2011, 16:23
by Ninny
[youtube]wGSrv1GnXMM[/youtube]

Re: The only Dutch rock band ever

Posted: 17 Dec 2011, 18:10
by rhino
[quote name="Meat Engine"]If you can name another one, then you are less drunk than I, because right now I think this is the only one to ever exist.



[youtube]eP05iSzpz94[/youtube][/quote]





this song is like assless leather chaps kind of gay

Re: The only Dutch rock band ever

Posted: 18 Dec 2011, 01:37
by Meat Engine
And I like it. :xx:

Re: The only Dutch rock band ever

Posted: 18 Dec 2011, 01:56
by Abzu
[youtube]0sg6OxIZIKk[/youtube]

Re: The only Dutch rock band ever

Posted: 18 Dec 2011, 02:15
by Ninny
I never knew :bulb:

Re: The only Dutch rock band ever

Posted: 18 Dec 2011, 03:05
by Abzu
:idea:

Re: The only Dutch rock band ever

Posted: 18 Dec 2011, 09:27
by Mutilator
These are some great symfo rock bands, very musical stuff:



Kayak:

[youtube]XTcTxsxFKAU[/youtube]



Supersister:

[youtube]Rxmt781-R00[/youtube]



Trace:

[youtube]s9uoSEBY-Lk[/youtube]



Ekseption:

[youtube]lr0XlvM_p7o[/youtube]

Re: The only Dutch rock band ever

Posted: 18 Dec 2011, 09:45
by Mutilator
Gilgamesj (founded in 1975):



[youtube]kcAVul5qzEg[/youtube]



And a great heavy metal band from my hometown:



Martyr:



[youtube]jcmAGQHlWb0[/youtube]

Re: The only Dutch rock band ever

Posted: 18 Dec 2011, 09:51
by Mutilator
And the best cover band, Stormrider with Marcel Coenen:



[youtube]_XSsiys76U4[/youtube]