Page 1 of 1

Hey Cunty

Posted: 18 Dec 2011, 18:47
by Ninny
[youtube]kmkMRUNK8Q4[/youtube]

Re: Hey Cunty

Posted: 18 Dec 2011, 18:53
by Boss Primigenius
:xx:



For some reason I listen to this record the most even though Angel Dust is my favorite :huh:

Re: Hey Cunty

Posted: 18 Dec 2011, 18:54
by Boss Primigenius
[youtube]3Ob6O0GEMK0[/youtube]



[youtube]7g4L47kEcS0[/youtube]

Re: Hey Cunty

Posted: 18 Dec 2011, 19:20
by rhino
[quote name="Mem"]:xx:



For some reason I listen to this record the most even though Angel Dust is my favorite :huh:[/quote]





same



[youtube]uh31oEgpDAw[/youtube]





:xx:

Re: Hey Cunty

Posted: 18 Dec 2011, 19:23
by Ninny
Angel Dust is hard to top :xx:

[youtube]ELdkzsN_oco[/youtube]

Re: Hey Cunty

Posted: 18 Dec 2011, 19:25
by rhino
what are your all thoughts on album of the year?

Re: Hey Cunty

Posted: 18 Dec 2011, 19:31
by Boss Primigenius
Ashes to Ashes was the first Faith No More song I ever heard. I don't think I've listened to that album since those days. Time to dig it out!

Re: Hey Cunty

Posted: 19 Dec 2011, 00:58
by droidspawn
:idea:

Re: Hey Cunty

Posted: 19 Dec 2011, 19:28
by Abzu
I remember seeing Epic on MTV back when The Real Thing was still newish. :xx: I was like :thingy: MOAR!!!1 though I was a wee lad of 10. My first FNM tape was Angel Dust when it came out and I was all :thingy: FUCKYEAH!!!1



I listen to Stripsearch a lot.