Page 1 of 1

Post here good songs for sexin'

Posted: 21 Dec 2011, 01:31
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
this is magic blues for sex imo:



[youtube]Bkjv9SscotY[/youtube]



:idea: :sexyidea:

Re: Post here good songs for sexin'

Posted: 21 Dec 2011, 02:42
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
Led Zeppelin = heterosexual situation





George Michael = NOT heterosexual situation





:chetty:

Re: Post here good songs for sexin'

Posted: 21 Dec 2011, 03:40
by FUKKET
I once shagged to Covenant and tried to set the chicks CD player to repeat the whole album at the end, but it accidentally repeated "God of Emptiness" over & over.

now when I hear that song I remember her wet pussy riding my cock.

damn, she was an awesome root!

:greenie:

Re: Post here good songs for sexin'

Posted: 21 Dec 2011, 06:15
by rhino
[youtube]lnZxsTJHVrc[/youtube]

Re: Post here good songs for sexin'

Posted: 21 Dec 2011, 06:17
by Devy
[youtube]IeHDnF7MU90[/youtube]

Re: Post here good songs for sexin'

Posted: 21 Dec 2011, 06:30
by baron von blondle
:greenie:

Re: Post here good songs for sexin'

Posted: 23 Dec 2011, 00:54
by Devy
[youtube]5DmYLrxR0Y8[/youtube]