Page 1 of 1

Post 'em up

Posted: 21 Dec 2011, 03:42
by Harry Lime
Post some bands that you like that you don't think have been posted here before.

[youtube]y7c2MdQ6qR0[/youtube]

[youtube]MalFWKExQyk[/youtube]

[youtube]BHetdPRMCuU[/youtube]

[youtube]sXrOwSxZM-g[/youtube]

[youtube]U2V-rJ565L8[/youtube]

Re: Post 'em up

Posted: 21 Dec 2011, 04:17
by Devy
I think I've posted these before but either no one cared or no one liked them :redneck:



[youtube]SYF-zP51LmA[/youtube]



[youtube]K4OyMe-zYy8[/youtube]



[youtube]adVG0wuxro8[/youtube]

Re: Post 'em up

Posted: 21 Dec 2011, 04:27
by Boss Primigenius
I don't think anybody ever listens to anything in threads like this. :redneck:



SOMEBODY BETTER LISTEN TO THIS :waa:



[youtube]8x2wev_Jgy4[/youtube]

Re: Post 'em up

Posted: 21 Dec 2011, 04:29
by Devy
*doesn't* Ctrl+6

Re: Post 'em up

Posted: 21 Dec 2011, 04:29
by Boss Primigenius
:eyes:

Re: Post 'em up

Posted: 21 Dec 2011, 04:31
by Devy
If you listen to Shaolin Death Squad I'll listen to your one :santa:

Re: Post 'em up

Posted: 21 Dec 2011, 04:31
by Boss Primigenius
You first.

Re: Post 'em up

Posted: 21 Dec 2011, 04:33
by Devy
I did listen to some of it. Black metal isn't really my thing.

Re: Post 'em up

Posted: 21 Dec 2011, 04:36
by Boss Primigenius
But this is much more awesomer than black metal.

Re: Post 'em up

Posted: 21 Dec 2011, 04:40
by Devy
Well whatever it was I wasn't keen :redneck:

Re: Post 'em up

Posted: 21 Dec 2011, 04:42
by Harry Lime
[quote name="Mem"]I don't think anybody ever listens to anything in threads like this. :redneck:



SOMEBODY BETTER LISTEN TO THIS :waa:



[youtube]8x2wev_Jgy4[/youtube][/quote]

I enjoyed that quite a bit.

Re: Post 'em up

Posted: 21 Dec 2011, 04:42
by Boss Primigenius
[quote name="Devy"]Well whatever it was I wasn't keen :redneck:[/quote]



Well yours sucked too :waa:

Re: Post 'em up

Posted: 21 Dec 2011, 04:43
by Devy
I never said yours sucked, I just didn't like it :santa:

Re: Post 'em up

Posted: 21 Dec 2011, 04:44
by Boss Primigenius
Ctrl+6

Re: Post 'em up

Posted: 21 Dec 2011, 04:46
by Devy
Ctrl+3

Re: Post 'em up

Posted: 21 Dec 2011, 04:53
by Hugo.
Negative plane is arseome :santa:

Re: Post 'em up

Posted: 21 Dec 2011, 04:58
by Meat Engine
[youtube]G_tVtBsDHMU[/youtube]

Re: Post 'em up

Posted: 21 Dec 2011, 05:02
by Boss Primigenius
House Arrest got me into Antaeus many moons ago. :xx:

Re: Post 'em up

Posted: 21 Dec 2011, 05:18
by Hugo.
[youtube]hZN0_6HsKeg[/youtube]



[youtube]Jwu3gW_M1xs[/youtube]

Re: Post 'em up

Posted: 21 Dec 2011, 05:27
by Meat Engine
I'm the only one that ever posts Terror Squad, so close enough. It has been a while.



[youtube]fh0w2PBM5EM[/youtube]



[youtube]FDG6NSZ7ZpU[/youtube]

Re: Post 'em up

Posted: 21 Dec 2011, 07:24
by droidspawn
[youtube]-qEH1qXXKDM[/youtube]

[youtube]plYXLGnH568[/youtube]

[youtube]4I-09FxzA3M[/youtube]

Re: Post 'em up

Posted: 21 Dec 2011, 07:30
by rhino
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11324&p=18096 ... p180966</a><!-- l --> :santa:

Re: Post 'em up

Posted: 21 Dec 2011, 07:36
by droidspawn
I remember I just assume others don't :santa:

Re: Post 'em up

Posted: 21 Dec 2011, 08:11
by rhino
[youtube]2trq-rMPXOY[/youtube]

Re: Post 'em up

Posted: 21 Dec 2011, 09:12
by droidspawn
i still havent been able to find that dripping goss blowtorch consequence album :evil:

Re: Post 'em up

Posted: 21 Dec 2011, 19:03
by Hugo.
I cant believe Ryan hasnt posted up taproot yet :redneck:

Re: Post 'em up

Posted: 22 Dec 2011, 06:59
by Harry Lime
One more before the thread dies.

[youtube]4JIR8QXW5e4[/youtube]

Re: Post 'em up

Posted: 22 Dec 2011, 07:41
by Shredlord
Yattering



[youtube]EbkNhIFHIOI[/youtube]



The production could be better, but it still has some killer riffs.

Re: Post 'em up

Posted: 22 Dec 2011, 08:24
by rhino
[youtube]eSkDJDonqog[/youtube]

Re: Post 'em up

Posted: 22 Dec 2011, 12:51
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
[quote name="rhino"][youtube]eSkDJDonqog[/youtube][/quote]



New album sometime next year

Re: Post 'em up

Posted: 22 Dec 2011, 12:56
by droidspawn
[quote name="rhino"][youtube]eSkDJDonqog[/youtube][/quote]





me likey

Re: Post 'em up

Posted: 22 Dec 2011, 13:40
by Shredlord
Sadist



[youtube]HGQ4pef5Lx8[/youtube]



[youtube]PM25szFG-iM[/youtube]



Anacrusis



[youtube]BFKSIigVTLw[/youtube]



Exmortem



[youtube]hZN0_6HsKeg[/youtube]

Re: Post 'em up

Posted: 22 Dec 2011, 13:56
by zim
[quote name="Chen Zhen"][youtube]MalFWKExQyk[/youtube][/quote]



awesome :xx:

Re: Post 'em up

Posted: 22 Dec 2011, 20:15
by Hugo.
[quote name="Shredlord"] Exmortem



[youtube]hZN0_6HsKeg[/youtube][/quote]



I posted that at the start :santa: :gay: :waa: :redneck: :bang:

Re: Post 'em up

Posted: 22 Dec 2011, 22:50
by Shredlord
[quote name="Hugo"]
[quote name="Shredlord"] Exmortem



[youtube]hZN0_6HsKeg[/youtube][/quote]



I posted that at the start :santa: :gay: :waa: :redneck: :bang:[/quote]



Ah, so you did. I did a search for their name and nothing came up. Oh well, I guess great minds think alike! I forgot how fruital those guys could be.

Re: Post 'em up

Posted: 22 Dec 2011, 23:21
by Hugo.
I used to listen to that album religiously. The drummer is fucking out of this world.

Re: Post 'em up

Posted: 23 Dec 2011, 01:05
by SCUNT
[youtube]oHk7RE6aPDI[/youtube]



[youtube]rfI1v4PIST8[/youtube]



[youtube]DX6WdiZVTik[/youtube]



[youtube]vCJE0vE_cks[/youtube]