wiseblood

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

wiseblood

Post by droidspawn »

[youtube]JF4Nkh0kbNo[/youtube]

[youtube]SWVwRmhXa-4[/youtube]



:clap:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: wiseblood

Post by rhino »

[youtube]-GkXYsONtqA[/youtube]



this is my jam right here
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: wiseblood

Post by droidspawn »

been listening to this one all day. forgot how good it really is. much better than deliverance imo.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: wiseblood

Post by rhino »

what do you think of blind?



[youtube]Ld2LFJN8W6o[/youtube]



:xx:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: wiseblood

Post by droidspawn »

blind is actually my favorite, then wiseblood/itaog. I have to admit I'd not too excited for the new coc being there is no pepper and I didn't like animosity or mikes vocals :oldryan:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: wiseblood

Post by rhino »

the new one should be cool, i dont think theyre going for a straight animosity sound, maybe a faster version of some of the latter stuff, and hopefully dudes vocals will fit the music a little better





[youtube]BjOelAzmNWg[/youtube]



he doesnt sing bad here
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: wiseblood

Post by droidspawn »

[youtube]EH0P9TjKD2k[/youtube]



studio recording of it. i'm still not digging the vocals that much. i'll more than likely buy it anyways just to support them.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: wiseblood

Post by rhino »

the music jams but yeah the vocals sound kinda :oldryan:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: wiseblood

Post by droidspawn »

yeah :homework:
Post Reply