[youtube]SWVwRmhXa-4[/youtube]
wiseblood
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
wiseblood
[youtube]JF4Nkh0kbNo[/youtube]
[youtube]SWVwRmhXa-4[/youtube]

[youtube]SWVwRmhXa-4[/youtube]
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: wiseblood
[youtube]-GkXYsONtqA[/youtube]
this is my jam right here
this is my jam right here
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: wiseblood
been listening to this one all day. forgot how good it really is. much better than deliverance imo.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: wiseblood
what do you think of blind?
[youtube]Ld2LFJN8W6o[/youtube]

[youtube]Ld2LFJN8W6o[/youtube]
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: wiseblood
blind is actually my favorite, then wiseblood/itaog. I have to admit I'd not too excited for the new coc being there is no pepper and I didn't like animosity or mikes vocals 
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: wiseblood
the new one should be cool, i dont think theyre going for a straight animosity sound, maybe a faster version of some of the latter stuff, and hopefully dudes vocals will fit the music a little better
[youtube]BjOelAzmNWg[/youtube]
he doesnt sing bad here
[youtube]BjOelAzmNWg[/youtube]
he doesnt sing bad here
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: wiseblood
[youtube]EH0P9TjKD2k[/youtube]
studio recording of it. i'm still not digging the vocals that much. i'll more than likely buy it anyways just to support them.
studio recording of it. i'm still not digging the vocals that much. i'll more than likely buy it anyways just to support them.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: wiseblood
the music jams but yeah the vocals sound kinda 
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation