Page 1 of 1

hey R yan

Posted: 22 Dec 2011, 00:14
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[youtube]rbSVwLRPqNo[/youtube]



:chetty:

Re: hey R yan

Posted: 22 Dec 2011, 00:19
by Boss Primigenius
[youtube]U6XlAgDqP6g[/youtube]



:xx:

Re: hey R yan

Posted: 22 Dec 2011, 00:30
by droidspawn
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=14028&p=22800 ... p228008</a><!-- l -->

Re: hey R yan

Posted: 22 Dec 2011, 00:48
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
ahahaahaha yeah I know I already did a topic about it, but is too late. I will renew it in the future. Is for me an official hey-ryan thread ahahah :greenie:

Re: hey R yan

Posted: 22 Dec 2011, 00:54
by Devy
You realise that "Hey Ryan" hasn't been brewed for quite some time now, right?

Re: hey R yan

Posted: 22 Dec 2011, 00:57
by droidspawn
:fonz:

Re: hey R yan

Posted: 22 Dec 2011, 01:44
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
Hey ryaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan :greenie:

Re: hey R yan

Posted: 22 Dec 2011, 01:47
by jawn galliano
[quote name="Mem"][youtube]U6XlAgDqP6g[/youtube]



:xx:[/quote]



all i can concentrate on is that they picked the wrong album cover for the background :shakefist:

Re: hey R yan

Posted: 22 Dec 2011, 01:52
by Boss Primigenius
Yeah that shouldn't have been very hard to get right considering the album has the same title and all :redneck:



I can concentrate on shaking the booty just fine though :greenie:

Re: hey R yan

Posted: 22 Dec 2011, 01:56
by Hugo.
Kool Keith >

Re: hey R yan

Posted: 22 Dec 2011, 01:59
by Boss Primigenius
Dr. Octagon :thingy:

Re: hey R yan

Posted: 22 Dec 2011, 02:08
by Hugo.
Dr Octagon is dead I killed him :redneck:



Dr Dooom is in the room! :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay:

Re: hey R yan

Posted: 22 Dec 2011, 02:18
by Boss Primigenius
He shouldn't have done that :eyes:

Re: hey R yan

Posted: 22 Dec 2011, 02:58
by Hugo.
[youtube]NuZUIZZFCPk[/youtube]



It good. :santa:

Re: hey R yan

Posted: 22 Dec 2011, 15:09
by Boss Primigenius
OK that's actually pretty good. I haven't really listened to any KK released in the last decade or so, but I will check this out now.

Re: hey R yan

Posted: 24 Dec 2011, 06:27
by Meat Engine
[youtube]Th0V-fxo9CE[/youtube]

Re: hey R yan

Posted: 24 Dec 2011, 06:33
by Boss Primigenius
[youtube]o6TUhx2wX0M[/youtube]



Rollin' down the street smokin' endo sippin' on gin and juice :xx:

Re: hey R yan

Posted: 24 Dec 2011, 07:52
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
[youtube]1plPyJdXKIY[/youtube]



:thingy::::::::::

Re: hey R yan

Posted: 24 Dec 2011, 07:54
by Meat Engine
[youtube]NtILxBszyf8[/youtube]



:redneck:

Re: hey R yan

Posted: 24 Dec 2011, 07:55
by Meat Engine
[quote name="Nick"][youtube]1plPyJdXKIY[/youtube]



:thingy::::::::::[/quote]



I forgot that this song samples Michael McDonald.

Re: hey R yan

Posted: 24 Dec 2011, 07:56
by Abzu
Today I jammed

[youtube]OR07r0ZMFb8[/youtube]

Re: hey R yan

Posted: 24 Dec 2011, 08:44
by jawn galliano
[quote name="Meat Engine"]I forgot that this song samples Michael McDonald.[/quote]



[youtube]hnahCol3lXs[/youtube]

Re: hey R yan

Posted: 25 Dec 2011, 05:59
by jawn galliano
also, highly relevant:



[youtube]JdSmzS1Fklk[/youtube]

Re: hey R yan

Posted: 25 Dec 2011, 07:42
by Hugo.
[quote name="Mem"][youtube]o6TUhx2wX0M[/youtube]



Rollin' down the street smokin' endo sippin' on gin and juice :xx:[/quote]

:thingy: