Page 1 of 1
So the new Terrorizer is out?
Posted: 25 Dec 2011, 22:26
by vO)))id
Check the season of mist site...

Anyone heard it?
I didn't like the previous one.
Re: So the new Terrorizer is out?
Posted: 25 Dec 2011, 22:32
by Anjel
Re: So the new Terrorizer is out?
Posted: 25 Dec 2011, 22:51
by -M-
<!-- m -->
http://e-shop.season-of-mist.com/en/ite ... pack/30157<!-- m -->
It's pre-order.
I hope DV vocals will not be as bad as on IDI.
Re: So the new Terrorizer is out?
Posted: 25 Dec 2011, 23:37
by Anjel
Hopefully. I'll probably download it...
Re: So the new Terrorizer is out?
Posted: 25 Dec 2011, 23:49
by -M-
[quote name="Skinoperable"]isn't disco d just handling bass duties again?[/quote]
He is! I've read only the pre-order part

Re: So the new Terrorizer is out?
Posted: 26 Dec 2011, 00:10
by jawn galliano
"The band's line-up features the dark lord of metal David Vincent
it's not often that a PR blurb can preemptively ruin an album for me, but this is definitely one of those times. after reading that i'm officially protesting the new terrorizer album, i refuse to listen to it and i won't compromise on that.
Re: So the new Terrorizer is out?
Posted: 26 Dec 2011, 01:36
by Abzu
"The band's line-up features the dark lord of metal evil taint
it's not often that a PR blurb can preemptively ruin an album for me, but this is definitely one of those times. after reading that i'm officially protesting the new terrorizer album, i refuse to listen to it and i won't compromise on that.
That's an overreaction, I think. The taint is doing the bass, something I think he probably can still do okay. It's not like he's doing the vocals or lyrics which he obviously fails so hard at now. Also, Pete on drums really should be enough to get it.
Don't get me wrong, FUCK Season of Mist for that PR blurb.