Page 1 of 1

The Piano

Posted: 27 Dec 2011, 04:18
by Verbal
[youtube]0dPS-EHl-FE[/youtube]

Re: The Piano

Posted: 27 Dec 2011, 05:23
by rhino
pass

Re: The Piano

Posted: 27 Dec 2011, 05:30
by Verbal
hey rhino you suck

Re: The Piano

Posted: 27 Dec 2011, 05:32
by Boss Primigenius
Michael Nyman :thingy:

Re: The Piano

Posted: 27 Dec 2011, 05:34
by Verbal
I almost learned this piece seven years ago. But I still have about six bars to learn. I must do this soon.

Re: The Piano

Posted: 27 Dec 2011, 05:35
by Verbal
[quote name="Skinoperable"]have you seen the movie that's from, gleeso?[/quote]



Nein. But I have been considering doing so.



Was it amazing or terrible?

Re: The Piano

Posted: 27 Dec 2011, 05:36
by Boss Primigenius
I liked it :santa: Holly Hunter is amazing in it.

Re: The Piano

Posted: 27 Dec 2011, 05:39
by Verbal
[quote name="Skinoperable"]the finger scene[/quote]



:shock: :krinor:

Re: The Piano

Posted: 27 Dec 2011, 05:46
by Boss Primigenius
:oldryan:

Re: The Piano

Posted: 27 Dec 2011, 05:48
by Verbal
You miss that scene?

Re: The Piano

Posted: 27 Dec 2011, 05:55
by Boss Primigenius
I went :oldryan: at said scene.

Re: The Piano

Posted: 27 Dec 2011, 05:59
by Verbal
Just downloaded this, but have decided to watch The Big Lebowski instead.

Re: The Piano

Posted: 27 Dec 2011, 06:04
by Verbal
Correct.

Re: The Piano

Posted: 27 Dec 2011, 06:40
by Verbal
Image

Re: The Piano

Posted: 27 Dec 2011, 09:45
by Verbal
I was hoping for a gif of that.

Re: The Piano

Posted: 29 Dec 2011, 21:05
by Hugo.
Amazing stuff. My sister can play this through.

Re: The Piano

Posted: 31 Dec 2011, 06:30
by Verbal
seriously this piece is fucking class