Page 1 of 1

Cryptopsy at fruital Assault 2011

Posted: 27 Dec 2011, 13:47
by Shredlord
Maybe there's hope for them yet...



[youtube]kFS1XhgLL4w[/youtube]

Re: Cryptopsy at fruital Assault 2011

Posted: 27 Dec 2011, 15:49
by shadowalk
Blue Strat with an EMG...is that who I think it is? :ba:

Re: Cryptopsy at fruital Assault 2011

Posted: 27 Dec 2011, 16:39
by Anjel
He's been back for quite a while now.



And the singer still sounds like shit.

Re: Cryptopsy at fruital Assault 2011

Posted: 28 Dec 2011, 00:42
by Verbal
That was shit. Even the man himself can't save them.

Re: Cryptopsy at fruital Assault 2011

Posted: 28 Dec 2011, 01:22
by Shredlord
[quote name="Verbal"]That was shit. Even the man himself can't save them.[/quote]

Damn...I hate being wrong.



Image

Re: Cryptopsy at fruital Assault 2011

Posted: 28 Dec 2011, 02:14
by Mutilator
[quote name="Verbal"]That was shit. Even the man himself can't save them.[/quote]



Why would this be shit? It's Cryptopsy with Jon playing one of their great songs and it sounds fruital as fuck!!!

Re: Cryptopsy at fruital Assault 2011

Posted: 28 Dec 2011, 03:53
by Anjel
I don't think they will release anything that can touch BMF or NSV.



Apparently the new material is WS/ATYWB part 2.

Re: Cryptopsy at fruital Assault 2011

Posted: 28 Dec 2011, 04:01
by shadowalk
The one known as Lord Worm is now the only missing piece.

Re: Cryptopsy at fruital Assault 2011

Posted: 29 Dec 2011, 09:43
by Mesarthim
even another OWN would be okay.

Re: Cryptopsy at fruital Assault 2011

Posted: 29 Dec 2011, 10:25
by jawn galliano
OWN was trash :oldryan: i'd take the disalvo albums over that shit anyday. they need to put out another NSV-level album to get me to pay attention again

Re: Cryptopsy at fruital Assault 2011

Posted: 29 Dec 2011, 15:12
by FUKKET
[quote name="Shredlord"]
[quote name="Verbal"]That was shit. Even the man himself can't save them.[/quote]

Damn...I hate being wrong.



Image[/quote]



:lol:

Re: Cryptopsy at fruital Assault 2011

Posted: 29 Dec 2011, 15:24
by Mr. P
I have not listened to Cryptopsy in a while, what song is this?

Re: Cryptopsy at fruital Assault 2011

Posted: 29 Dec 2011, 15:47
by Boss Primigenius
[quote name="Mr. P"]I have not listened to Cryptopsy in a while, what song is this?[/quote]



White Worms.

Re: Cryptopsy at fruital Assault 2011

Posted: 29 Dec 2011, 16:40
by Meat Engine
I might be the only one here that wants more Disalvo. :santa:

Re: Cryptopsy at fruital Assault 2011

Posted: 29 Dec 2011, 20:55
by Hugo.
And then youll beg would be almost on par with NSV or WS if it had a couple extra songs. That shit is SHORT.

Re: Cryptopsy at fruital Assault 2011

Posted: 29 Dec 2011, 21:25
by Boss Primigenius
It's longer than NSV and WS :santa:

Re: Cryptopsy at fruital Assault 2011

Posted: 29 Dec 2011, 21:48
by Hugo.
If you knew your shit, you'd know that most of that is empty space/didgeridoo solo.



But you dont. :santa:

Re: Cryptopsy at fruital Assault 2011

Posted: 29 Dec 2011, 22:00
by Boss Primigenius
I do and you're wrong. But maybe the Irish edition has more of that crap than the one I have :brushteeth:

Re: Cryptopsy at fruital Assault 2011

Posted: 29 Dec 2011, 22:09
by Verbal
fuck didgeridoo solos anyway

Re: Cryptopsy at fruital Assault 2011

Posted: 30 Dec 2011, 00:17
by Hugo.
[quote name="Mem"]I do and you're wrong. But maybe the Irish edition has more of that crap than the one I have :brushteeth:[/quote]



Image

Re: Cryptopsy at fruital Assault 2011

Posted: 30 Dec 2011, 01:49
by jawn galliano
[quote name="Meat Engine"]I might be the only one here that wants more Disalvo. :santa:[/quote]



he's the only good studio vocalist they've had in the past decade-plus, i think i could get behind an idea like that.

Re: Cryptopsy at fruital Assault 2011

Posted: 30 Dec 2011, 01:52
by Verbal
But.. he is terrible.

Re: Cryptopsy at fruital Assault 2011

Posted: 30 Dec 2011, 01:54
by Meat Engine
Inco. :santa:



[youtube]Q9qYyJ0XGyk[/youtube]



What's that? I can hear actual lyrics. :shock:

Re: Cryptopsy at fruital Assault 2011

Posted: 30 Dec 2011, 01:56
by Verbal
intelligibility is irrelevant!

Re: Cryptopsy at fruital Assault 2011

Posted: 30 Dec 2011, 01:57
by Meat Engine
His delivery is also nice.



That Martin Lacroix fellow they had on the None So Live album wasn't bad, but he also could not speak English very well, so they gave his ass the boot.

Re: Cryptopsy at fruital Assault 2011

Posted: 30 Dec 2011, 01:58
by Verbal
[quote name="Meat Engine"]His delivery is also nice.



That Martin Lacroix fellow they had on the None So Live album wasn't bad, but he also could not speak English very well, so they gave his ass the boot.[/quote]



I liked his work more than DiSalvo.

Re: Cryptopsy at fruital Assault 2011

Posted: 31 Dec 2011, 00:57
by agony bagony
i will keep an open mind on this one but sam not holding out super duper hope. neat that jon is back but i wonder why since i believe he left since he didnt have passion for extreme music anymore, or something like that?



anyway, could be :xx: or :poop:. hopefully not both

Re: Cryptopsy at fruital Assault 2011

Posted: 31 Dec 2011, 01:31
by Lavabug
[quote name="Meat Engine"]I might be the only one here that wants more Disalvo. :santa:[/quote]

Big fan of his vox myself.



splendid mate of mine TAKE A BITE OF THE POISON.

Re: Cryptopsy at fruital Assault 2011

Posted: 31 Dec 2011, 05:38
by Verbal
:sam: