Page 1 of 1

La Muerte

Posted: 28 Dec 2011, 12:20
by Meat Engine
The second best album that none of you fucks listens to, if I am any judge.



[youtube]6NliTONkCNc[/youtube]



[youtube]l0lmdrosels[/youtube]



[youtube]tY1ESVAFR2M[/youtube]



[youtube]Io1HBCdmBkU[/youtube]



That last song has so many good, heavy riffs.

Re: La Muerte

Posted: 29 Dec 2011, 03:20
by Meat Engine
Fuck you all. :santa:

Re: La Muerte

Posted: 29 Dec 2011, 03:46
by Boss Primigenius
[youtube]2NXjwTVIUjc[/youtube]



>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Re: La Muerte

Posted: 29 Dec 2011, 07:28
by Meat Engine
[youtube]5YqHyYoYrZ8[/youtube]



:redneck:

Re: La Muerte

Posted: 29 Dec 2011, 15:02
by Boss Primigenius
:homework:

Re: La Muerte

Posted: 29 Dec 2011, 15:03
by Meat Engine
Everyone pretends Chapter 13 didn't happen, right?

Re: La Muerte

Posted: 29 Dec 2011, 15:04
by Boss Primigenius
I remember when I saw them years ago they started to play a song from that album but stopped less than a minute in with JC going "Just kidding" :redneck: