Page 1 of 1

napalm death - utopia banished appreciations

Posted: 28 Dec 2011, 21:32
by vega
the full album is :grimxx:



[youtube]a2TMkymSG6Y[/youtube]

Re: napalm death - utopia banished appreciations

Posted: 28 Dec 2011, 21:33
by vega
[youtube]AZyJReFNbHI[/youtube]

Re: napalm death - utopia banished appreciations

Posted: 28 Dec 2011, 21:34
by vega
[youtube]97lx7fu3PV8[/youtube]

Re: napalm death - utopia banished appreciations

Posted: 28 Dec 2011, 21:34
by vega
[youtube]TZ0wWp2pww8[/youtube]

Re: napalm death - utopia banished appreciations

Posted: 28 Dec 2011, 21:48
by rhino
are you drunk vega

Re: napalm death - utopia banished appreciations

Posted: 29 Dec 2011, 06:15
by FUKKET
I was jamming it the other day I i think it's not that great.

I much prefer that line-up's material post "Utopia..."

:grimsanta:

Re: napalm death - utopia banished appreciations

Posted: 29 Dec 2011, 06:15
by FUKKET
[quote name="vega"][youtube]TZ0wWp2pww8[/youtube][/quote]



but this is my fav track from said album, as well as the last track.

Re: napalm death - utopia banished appreciations

Posted: 29 Dec 2011, 10:53
by LAVAGOD
I abstain is heavy as fuck! But Harmony Corruption is absolutely fucking :xx: