Page 1 of 1

Blades for Baal appreciation

Posted: 29 Dec 2011, 00:33
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[youtube]FDpz4odGRP4[/youtube]



:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

one of the only old school style songs inside the I LLUD GAY.



but is not Pete on the drumming right??? :frown: :frown: :frown:

Re: Blades for Baal appreciation

Posted: 29 Dec 2011, 00:36
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
:idea:





I absolutely CAN'T accept Morbid Angel without Pete. Is one of the motivation I sard their last gig in Italy.

Re: Blades for Baal appreciation

Posted: 29 Dec 2011, 00:43
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
I agree.



I saw them only one time in my life and was in 2008. Was a cool gig with Pete on drums and I also met the Disco Queen. But in that period I.llud was not out fortunately. :alien:

Re: Blades for Baal appreciation

Posted: 29 Dec 2011, 00:45
by Ninny
I enjoy this more than anything on Heretic :bulb:

Re: Blades for Baal appreciation

Posted: 29 Dec 2011, 02:17
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
Image

Re: Blades for Baal appreciation

Posted: 29 Dec 2011, 02:32
by shadowalk
Nick just stole all the win in this thread.

Re: Blades for Baal appreciation

Posted: 29 Dec 2011, 02:56
by rhino
[youtube]Njd5GcYmY4w[/youtube]

my fav track off the album