Page 1 of 1

hardcore/punk thread

Posted: 30 Dec 2011, 03:09
by rhino
[youtube]6sfLouDbFd4[/youtube]



Quit my job, told my boss to stand aside

Grabbed a gun, a fifth of booze, jumped in my ride

I got my sexy leopard elevator, she's sixteen and she's really special

I can't slow down, I've got a date with the devil

Two tons of steel, one hundred miles an hour

No looking back, grooving on the power

Responsibility made me quit

I'm sick of this motherfucking goddamn shit

There's a road, beyond it lies, I don't know

I just gotta run, I just gotta go



Two tons of steel, one hundred miles an hour



I, I never sang a love song

and I never owned a car

But I've never met a machine who would drive me this far



I'm not gonna listen to a word you say

I'm leaving in the morning, just to get away

I can't stand myself for just another day

I'm leaving in the morning, just to get away



:xx:

Re: hardcore/punk thread

Posted: 30 Dec 2011, 03:44
by Meat Engine
Imperivm by Ictus is so full of crusty win that I want to choke on it.

Re: hardcore/punk thread

Posted: 30 Dec 2011, 03:46
by rhino
i shall check this out :santa:

Re: hardcore/punk thread

Posted: 30 Dec 2011, 03:58
by Meat Engine
It was posted in file sharing ages ago.

Re: hardcore/punk thread

Posted: 30 Dec 2011, 04:12
by Hugo.
[youtube]112zVkXYlJU[/youtube]

Re: hardcore/punk thread

Posted: 30 Dec 2011, 04:14
by Hugo.
[youtube]nK5fKFFqJe4[/youtube]

Re: hardcore/punk thread

Posted: 30 Dec 2011, 04:15
by Meat Engine
Jello ficking Biafra. :xx:

Re: hardcore/punk thread

Posted: 30 Dec 2011, 07:36
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
DRI :gay:

Re: hardcore/punk thread

Posted: 30 Dec 2011, 13:10
by rhino
[youtube]cX4qO-PPh1k[/youtube]

Re: hardcore/punk thread

Posted: 30 Dec 2011, 14:11
by Meat Engine
[youtube]tYim-vVdqFg[/youtube]