the great southern darkness

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

the great southern darkness

Post by rhino »

[youtube]uHdigB8BZ7A[/youtube]





:grim:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: the great southern darkness

Post by rhino »

this shit jams :fuckoff:
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59379
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: the great southern darkness

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I ain't heard this here noise before
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: the great southern darkness

Post by rhino »

[quote name="Friendroid"]I've come across some pretty good stuff I had never heard before since I joined this forum.[/quote]





all my threads i assume :brushteeth:
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: the great southern darkness

Post by Hugo. »

If it wasnt for the internet and this forum, FUCK KNOWS what i'd be listening to.
Image
User avatar
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø
Posts: 21723
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
Location: Birdtown, Minnesota

Re: the great southern darkness

Post by Mesarthim »

I think I posted this in FS a while back.
rhino wrote: ↑
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote: ↑
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
User avatar
SCUNT
Ancient One
Posts: 3102
Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26

Re: the great southern darkness

Post by SCUNT »

this forum has had very little to do with what I listen to :santa:
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]

upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]

ImageImage
User avatar
Hugo.
Metal God
Posts: 15495
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
Location: Ireland

Re: the great southern darkness

Post by Hugo. »

Thats cos theres only so much of the gurgly-gurgles a person with taste can handle :hard-on bearer:
Image
User avatar
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028
Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain

Re: the great southern darkness

Post by vega »

i did not listen this before :interessant:
Image
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45613
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: the great southern darkness

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="Friendroid"]I've come across some pretty good stuff I had never heard before since I joined this forum.[/quote]

:idea:

MABB :xx:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
Post Reply