the great southern darkness
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
the great southern darkness
[youtube]uHdigB8BZ7A[/youtube]

- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: the great southern darkness
this shit jams 
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59379
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: the great southern darkness
I ain't heard this here noise before
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: the great southern darkness
[quote name="Friendroid"]I've come across some pretty good stuff I had never heard before since I joined this forum.[/quote]
all my threads i assume
all my threads i assume
- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: the great southern darkness
If it wasnt for the internet and this forum, FUCK KNOWS what i'd be listening to.

- Mesarthim
- Lhümbergø
- Posts: 21723
- Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49
- Location: Birdtown, Minnesota
Re: the great southern darkness
I think I posted this in FS a while back.
- SCUNT
- Ancient One
- Posts: 3102
- Joined: 21 Aug 2011, 07:26
Re: the great southern darkness
this forum has had very little to do with what I listen to 
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]
upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]


[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]
upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]


- Hugo.
- Metal God
- Posts: 15495
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 10:05
- Location: Ireland
Re: the great southern darkness
Thats cos theres only so much of the gurgly-gurgles a person with taste can handle 

- vega
- Metal God
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
- Location: spain
- Abzu
- Postwhore
- Posts: 45613
- Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
- Location: next door
Re: the great southern darkness
[quote name="Friendroid"]I've come across some pretty good stuff I had never heard before since I joined this forum.[/quote]
MABB
MABB
;,,;ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
