Page 1 of 1

the great southern darkness

Posted: 30 Dec 2011, 12:45
by rhino
[youtube]uHdigB8BZ7A[/youtube]





:grim:

Re: the great southern darkness

Posted: 01 Jan 2012, 03:44
by rhino
this shit jams :fuckoff:

Re: the great southern darkness

Posted: 01 Jan 2012, 05:26
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
I ain't heard this here noise before

Re: the great southern darkness

Posted: 01 Jan 2012, 08:15
by rhino
[quote name="Friendroid"]I've come across some pretty good stuff I had never heard before since I joined this forum.[/quote]





all my threads i assume :brushteeth:

Re: the great southern darkness

Posted: 02 Jan 2012, 02:16
by Hugo.
If it wasnt for the internet and this forum, FUCK KNOWS what i'd be listening to.

Re: the great southern darkness

Posted: 02 Jan 2012, 02:17
by Mesarthim
I think I posted this in FS a while back.

Re: the great southern darkness

Posted: 02 Jan 2012, 02:54
by SCUNT
this forum has had very little to do with what I listen to :santa:

Re: the great southern darkness

Posted: 02 Jan 2012, 02:57
by Hugo.
Thats cos theres only so much of the gurgly-gurgles a person with taste can handle :hard-on bearer:

Re: the great southern darkness

Posted: 02 Jan 2012, 20:09
by vega
i did not listen this before :interessant:

Re: the great southern darkness

Posted: 02 Jan 2012, 21:35
by Abzu
[quote name="Friendroid"]I've come across some pretty good stuff I had never heard before since I joined this forum.[/quote]

:idea:

MABB :xx: