Page 1 of 1
peter steele would have turned 50 today
Posted: 05 Jan 2012, 05:34
by rhino
[youtube]NJ3aiM8K6D0[/youtube]

Re: peter steele would have turned 50 today
Posted: 05 Jan 2012, 05:35
by Meat Engine
would have*
Re: peter steele would have turned 50 today
Posted: 05 Jan 2012, 05:38
by rhino
better?

Re: peter steele would have turned 50 today
Posted: 05 Jan 2012, 06:16
by Verbal
kind have
Re: peter steele would have turned 50 today
Posted: 05 Jan 2012, 06:53
by Mesarthim
Typo o
Fuck the haters

Re: peter steele would have turned 50 today
Posted: 05 Jan 2012, 07:44
by droidspawn
[quote name="rhino"][youtube]NJ3aiM8K6D0[/youtube]

[/quote]

Re: peter steele would have turned 50 today
Posted: 05 Jan 2012, 08:38
by M.Bison
Was he just tall or did he have that Tony Robbins giantism? I watched an interview with him and his voice is deep as fuck like Tony's hah
Re: peter steele would have turned 50 today
Posted: 05 Jan 2012, 09:22
by Abzu
[quote name="only pieces remain"]
[quote name="rhino"][youtube]NJ3aiM8K6D0[/youtube]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Re: peter steele would have turned 50 today
Posted: 05 Jan 2012, 09:24
by Abzu
[quote name="M.Bison"]Was he just tall or did he have that Tony Robbins giantism? I watched an interview with him and his voice is deep as fuck like Tony's hah[/quote]
I met a dude like that here. His father is also huge. They must have been like 8ft. I'm 6'2" so meeting someone more than a couple inches taller than me really threw me off.
Re: peter steele would have turned 50 today
Posted: 05 Jan 2012, 09:44
by SCUNT
type o negative
peter steele

Re: peter steele would have turned 50 today
Posted: 05 Jan 2012, 09:51
by Haunty
[quote name=";,,;"]
[quote name="M.Bison"]Was he just tall or did he have that Tony Robbins giantism? I watched an interview with him and his voice is deep as fuck like Tony's hah[/quote]
I met a dude like that here. His father is also huge. They must have been like 8ft. I'm 6'2" so meeting someone more than a couple inches taller than me really threw me off.[/quote]
Yeah, I'm the same height as you. I don't feel that tall, but I tend to be the tallest person in most rooms. When I run into somebody more than 6'4" it kinda throws me too.
Because I'm bored and enjoy doing the math, my ex-girlfriend is 5'0". The same percentage taller than me is 7'3".

Re: peter steele would have turned 50 today
Posted: 05 Jan 2012, 12:28
by Mesarthim
i'm 6'1" and ran into a fellow who had to be 7' easy. it was very weird because i'm not used to looking up at people to talk to them lol.
and yeah, peter was huge and so was his cock.

Re: peter steele would have turned 50 today
Posted: 05 Jan 2012, 17:34
by Mutilator
I think Peter Steele is from Polish origin. While American people tend to be fatter, European people tend to be taller.
He was a big hard-on bearer, his cock was huge, groupies a-plenty, I think he had some great friends and he was succesful, but still he was depressed and reverting to drugs. Very sad when you have so much going for ya.
Re: peter steele would have turned 50 today
Posted: 05 Jan 2012, 17:57
by Abzu
I like the stories of how groupies would show up at his mother's house looking for him and she would tell them to put clothes on.
Re: peter steele would have turned 50 today
Posted: 06 Jan 2012, 05:53
by Verbal
I'm not surprised. They sound like very good stories.
Re: peter steele would have turned 50 today
Posted: 06 Jan 2012, 06:48
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
HAIL PETE
he was a great