Page 1 of 1

I know they turned to utter shite but..

Posted: 05 Jan 2012, 20:24
by Hugo.
Holy fuck amoral had some killer jams in the past. Fucking hell. :raynsignal:



[youtube]gJU96Q9X1cg[/youtube]



[youtube]xTblZkuiNfw[/youtube]

Re: I know they turned to utter shite but..

Posted: 05 Jan 2012, 23:08
by Mesarthim
who?

Re: I know they turned to utter shite but..

Posted: 05 Jan 2012, 23:55
by Hugo.
Listen to the track. Comment. Not too hard.

Re: I know they turned to utter shite but..

Posted: 06 Jan 2012, 00:15
by Mesarthim
yeah but you act like this is a band that everyone should know like in flames who have now turned to shit.

Re: I know they turned to utter shite but..

Posted: 06 Jan 2012, 00:17
by Hugo.
"stroke me, for i wish to orgasm" I guess the internet has made them seem more popular to me than they actually are. Theres a lot of hatred for them out there. This album is fucking awesome though. :bang:

Re: I know they turned to utter shite but..

Posted: 06 Jan 2012, 01:16
by Mr. P
I don't think Amoral ever got any recognition or media attention in States? Only in Europe and Japan.



But in a nutshell, Amoral started doing technical Death/Prog/melodic metal somwhere around 1998, gained some audience with their energetic tracks and got a deal with Rage of Achilles from UK.



Here is one older song for you



[youtube]bExEAnjE_YI[/youtube]



Their latest stuff is very different, more radio friendly, no more growling vocals and having winner of Finnish Idols singing for them (who actually is a very good singer).