Page 1 of 1

Danzig last album

Posted: 07 Jan 2012, 04:28
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[youtube]TOz__T1k7-o[/youtube]



melancholy good stuff imo :xx:

Re: Danzig last album

Posted: 07 Jan 2012, 04:32
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
fuck, this seems the best black sabbath riffing



[youtube]4InPgbvK4Ks[/youtube]

Re: Danzig last album

Posted: 07 Jan 2012, 04:42
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[youtube]2FUQra22G9A[/youtube]



:bang:

Re: Danzig last album

Posted: 07 Jan 2012, 04:53
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
gloomy,slow,dark....as my mood now



[youtube]l0v1kprE3tM[/youtube]



:cool:

Re: Danzig last album

Posted: 07 Jan 2012, 04:57
by Abzu
:idea: I jam this album a lot.



[youtube]VHE7L7NoK2Y[/youtube]

This tune reminds me so much of my ex from like 15 years ago (the one who dated also my ex-wife before I dated my ex-wife :xx: )



[youtube]vgktLTP60Bc[/youtube]

:chebs:

Re: Danzig last album

Posted: 07 Jan 2012, 05:09
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
this album is killer. I am listening all on youtube



:grimxx:

Re: Danzig last album

Posted: 07 Jan 2012, 05:13
by droidspawn
i enjoy the new one

Re: Danzig last album

Posted: 07 Jan 2012, 05:35
by Abzu
He made it a point to not go digital on this one also.

Re: Danzig last album

Posted: 07 Jan 2012, 05:42
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
HAIL SATAN



[youtube]LcxNnr2sEpc[/youtube]

Re: Danzig last album

Posted: 07 Jan 2012, 07:21
by rhino
the new one is the best since IV :santa:

Re: Danzig last album

Posted: 07 Jan 2012, 08:31
by WOOO)))
I got this last year I think and I don't remember really liking it all that much, I think 7 and Circle of Snakes were better; but I will relisten and reconsider.

Re: Danzig last album

Posted: 07 Jan 2012, 08:40
by droidspawn
(((OOOW agrees

Re: Danzig last album

Posted: 07 Jan 2012, 10:58
by Abzu
[quote name="rhino"]the new one is the best since IV :santa:[/quote]

Abzufuckinglutely.