Page 1 of 1
New Van Halen
Posted: 08 Jan 2012, 13:35
by Shredlord
I never did care for them, but the song titles on the upcoming new CD make me want to skull fuck them then kill them with fire (especially #8):
"A Different Kind Of Truth" track listing:
01. Tattoo
02. She's The Woman
03. You and Your Blues
04. China Town
05. Blood and Fire
06. Bullethead
07. As Is
08. Honeybabysweetiedoll
09. The Trouble With Never
10. Outta Space
11. Stay Frosty
12. Big River
13. Beats Workin'
Re: New Van Halen
Posted: 08 Jan 2012, 20:24
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
Van Halen

Re: New Van Halen
Posted: 08 Jan 2012, 20:31
by Abzu
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Van Halen

[/quote]
Re: New Van Halen
Posted: 08 Jan 2012, 20:53
by Ninny
Re: New Van Halen
Posted: 08 Jan 2012, 21:36
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
Fucking meh
Re: New Van Halen
Posted: 08 Jan 2012, 21:38
by rhino
[quote name="Nick"]Fucking meh[/quote]
Re: New Van Halen
Posted: 08 Jan 2012, 21:52
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[quote name="rhino"]
[quote name="Nick"]Fucking meh[/quote][/quote]

Re: New Van Halen
Posted: 08 Jan 2012, 22:16
by rhino
shibity dobop dippy dup bop
Re: New Van Halen
Posted: 08 Jan 2012, 22:23
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[quote name="Shredlord"]:
08. Honeybabysweetiedoll
'[/quote]

Re: New Van Halen
Posted: 08 Jan 2012, 23:29
by droidspawn
[quote name="rhino"]
[quote name="Nick"]Fucking meh[/quote][/quote]
Re: New Van Halen
Posted: 09 Jan 2012, 03:46
by FUKKET
I'm curious about Eddie's son as the bassist now.
Also, I'm guessing Eddie beat his cancer?
Re: New Van Halen
Posted: 09 Jan 2012, 03:59
by Meat Engine
Van Hagar.

Re: New Van Halen
Posted: 09 Jan 2012, 04:19
by -M-
[quote name=";,,;"]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Van Halen

[/quote][/quote]
Re: New Van Halen
Posted: 09 Jan 2012, 04:40
by Meat Engine
I'm too drunk to hide it or care.

I can't drive 55!
Re: New Van Halen
Posted: 09 Jan 2012, 04:40
by rhino
[quote name="Meat Engine"]Van Hagar.

[/quote]
[youtube]9thvSfq8w2o[/youtube]
[youtube]atOVRxAmcuk[/youtube]
[youtube]FVWSfUXqKhM[/youtube]

Re: New Van Halen
Posted: 09 Jan 2012, 04:50
by Meat Engine
Sammy Hagar started a tequila company and hung around in Mexico. David Lee Roth sat next to the phone waiting for the next reunion. Hagar.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Re: New Van Halen
Posted: 09 Jan 2012, 20:57
by Hallucinating dead
[quote name=";,,;"]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Van Halen

[/quote][/quote]
Re: New Van Halen
Posted: 10 Jan 2012, 04:41
by FUKKET
[quote name="Skinoperable"]van halen as a party band > van halen as a ballad band[/quote]
Re: New Van Halen
Posted: 10 Jan 2012, 15:44
by Haunty
Well then that's gay.
Re: New Van Halen
Posted: 10 Jan 2012, 17:05
by Hallucinating dead
[youtube]3WfQ-hV3WtA[/youtube]
Re: New Van Halen
Posted: 10 Jan 2012, 17:14
by rhino
haha

Re: New Van Halen
Posted: 10 Jan 2012, 18:19
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
Re: New Van Halen
Posted: 10 Jan 2012, 18:22
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
I liked it

Re: New Van Halen
Posted: 10 Jan 2012, 18:28
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
this video made my day
ahahahaha David Lee Roth makes me laugh a lot
Re: New Van Halen
Posted: 10 Jan 2012, 18:42
by Hallucinating dead
i liked the solo

Re: New Van Halen
Posted: 11 Jan 2012, 01:30
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
the song is classic Van Halen party-ironic hard rock. So is not different sooo much from what they did back in the day
I approve

Re: New Van Halen
Posted: 11 Jan 2012, 02:00
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
DIAMOND DAVE >>> Sammy MEHgar
Re: New Van Halen
Posted: 11 Jan 2012, 03:32
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
I think this song is catchy and DLR makes me always laugh so I can't not appreciate them

Re: New Van Halen
Posted: 12 Jan 2012, 03:17
by TamPron
that song is terrible.
Re: New Van Halen
Posted: 12 Jan 2012, 21:54
by shadowalk
Good lord DLR's voice sounds so old now he almost sounds like a drunk Elvis Costello. Aside from that, I am digging this, the kintaring part at least. It's classic EVH.
Re: New Van Halen
Posted: 13 Jan 2012, 02:05
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[youtube]gNll7d4FGsk[/youtube]
VAN HALEN

Re: New Van Halen
Posted: 13 Jan 2012, 03:57
by -M-
Not bad. I hope new album is better than this song.
Re: New Van Halen
Posted: 13 Jan 2012, 04:22
by Shredlord